Double Headers

Stumpy

Double Headers  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While I am more than happy for this poll to stay open I do feel I need to just say a decision has already been made re: double headers for next season so no matter the outcome of this poll it will not change that decision. From a admin point of view double headers are not worth the hassle to run. However the fixtures for this year will remain as they are.

You can always just book in for 1 you don't have to race both

Regards Dave

F2 admin

Edited by Dave488

While I am more than happy for this poll to stay open I do feel I need to just say a decision has already been made re: double headers for next season so no matter the outcome of this poll it will not change that decision. From a admin point of view double headers are not worth the hassle to run. However the fixtures for this year will remain as they are.

You can always just book in for 1 you don't have to race both

Regards Dave

F2 admin

Just wondered what other people thought.Personally would like the double headers to be split to Mondays and Tuesdays because nothing racing on Tuesdays.But this would not suit some people.I'm a sad old git and don't have a life so it would be good to watch some racing on a Tuesday. :banghead2:

They worked much better in 2007 when there was double headers and you could only race in 1 meeting. However numbers these days it would not be worth doing it that way cause there wouldn't be enough racers to split it like that.

Double headers can work but usually are just not that good, as aub said they used to work better back on heat when you picked one meeting and raced it but then means you might only have one meeting with ten cars and one with fifteen cars.

I like the idea of two meetings but more regularly and not on the same night. If one was shale and one tarmac, run on seperate nights, and alternating between being able to race one or both it would be very interesting. Obviously not likely to work and only possible with very good numbers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..