A view from above

Stumpy

Just a few quick words from high in the race stewards box.Firstly great to get back to "real racing" and a superb turnout from all racers,if you want to be the best the only place to prove it is UKdirt. A stressful start to the season for admin's with servers playing up(not me though i was much to busy playing football manager.The mighty Leicester City in Champions league).

Congratulations to the best driver ever to have graced UKdirt F2's DanSkin in topping points.The hardest working driver in F2's the secret to his success practice,practice and more practice.

Well done to Bigdave for final win(much too good to be starting from yellow).Also great to see some true legends from when it all began still racing Spike,Pedz.

Can anyone challenge Dan to be the best F2 driver, i think yes there is a few Josh Hampson has the pace to challenge,Ben Chambers another good bet,Kane getting better each season and using bumper more wisely,Wardie has a chance if he races enough,same with veteran Drumbstick he can challenge. Tsjalle has pace but often rubs people up the wrong way with his hard hitting style.There is bound to be a few others come through lets hope so.

see you all next time for racing on a proper surface Tarmac. :rolleyes:

Edited by Stumpy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..