Taunton Setup and replay

drumbstick

For once I actually had an hour to do some practice tonight, so for anyone struggling a bit I have attached a setup and a replay of a hotlap.

I am in the high .7s so I expect Josh and Dan will be in the .6s but it should be a good place to start for at least some people.

Taunton.zip

Please tell me that's 12s and not 11s I'm doing 13.0 with the occasional.9 which is a lot closer than last year so hopefully the upgraded computer was a worthy buy!

11's Twisty for definite just done a few. :5:

No probs Tam, I posted it because I wanted to help people and it looks like I won't be racing so the set will get some use.

You can see why people don't want to help others though, the file has been downloaded 90 times and you are the only one who had the common courtesy to say thank you.

No probs Tam, I posted it because I wanted to help people and it looks like I won't be racing so the set will get some use.

You can see why people don't want to help others though, the file has been downloaded 90 times and you are the only one who had the common courtesy to say thank you.

Thanks drumstick just downloaded it now and going to do hofully my first successful practice around taunton

Thanks drumstick just downloaded it now and going to do hofully my first successful practice around taunton

also forgot to ask where do I save the download?

The replay will go in your replay folder, then should show in game under replays as Taunton Hotlap Drumbstick(Or something like that)

The setup will go in your userdata folder > your name > settings > taunton

Edited by drumbstick

The replay will go in your replay folder, then should show in game under replays as Taunton Hotlap Drumbstick(Or something like that)

okay thanks mate

okay thanks mate

I when to save the set up and in my user data folder my name is not there only controller and screenshots and a couple of track that we don't use on uk dirt for example Nuremburgring

okay thanks mate

I when to save the set up and in my user data folder my name is not there only controller and screenshots and a couple of track that we don't use on uk dirt for example Nuremburgring

Check in you my documents folder

okay thanks mate

Check in you my documents folder

I just wanted to add another quote :042:

On a serious note check your documents or go through your app data folders

I agree mate, the lack of gratitude is becoming the norm nowadays :shrug:

64-Bit System:

C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor\UserData\*YourName*\Settings

32-Bit System:

C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\*YourName*\Settings

Usually some people get no folders showing in 'UserData'. This is caused by your Account not being a main Administrator or not having 'rights' or something, but you can click 'View Compatibility Files' at the top and it will show them, but I would highly suggest going to your Control Panel, going to 'User Accounts' then click 'Change User Account Control settings' and drag the slider right to the bottom and restart your PC/Laptop. This solves mods not showing in-game etc that some people have problems with.

-Also I lapped a .738 Drumb, not sure what Skinner has lapped, but I think getting a 6 would definitely be a lucky one-off lap, who knows.

I do belive many people used the setup tonight including Wardieee for his heat win :scared15:

I didn't download the setup opting for my own but it I do think Paul is correct Drum.

A simple thank you is not too hard tho to be fair.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..