barrow team meet

chris

Cheers for the clips! when this crash compilation comming out? lol

26837[/snapback]

ta for the comments i posted on http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=211126

about crash compilation i did last year,when i do a new one it will have clips i've posted on rsc forum and new stuff,some of the clips on forum i've used are no longer on the tapes i got the clips from coz i'm a numpty and copied over them therefore the clips on forum will lose qulaity when i put onto disk,now any action with good followins etc will go straight onto dvd disk then when disk is full i'll release it  rofl.gif

Cheers for the clips! when this crash compilation comming out? lol

26837[/snapback]

ta for the comments i posted on http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=211126

about crash compilation i did last year,when i do a new one it will have clips i've posted on rsc forum and new stuff,some of the clips on forum i've used are no longer on the tapes i got the clips from coz i'm a numpty and copied over them therefore the clips on forum will lose qulaity when i put onto disk,now any action with good followins etc will go straight onto dvd disk then when disk is full i'll release it  rofl.gif

26847[/snapback]

Ive also got one coming soon featuring some Westcountry action from 04/05. Should be released at the end of this year with action from Smeatharpe, St Day, Westworld, Bristol and Ringwood. Going to all the big meets now towards the end of the year so should have some good quality stuff (hopefully, if the drivers deliver like they usually do) with perhaps some stuff from up country including Wimbledon and Arena.

great stuff put me down for a copy of both  thumbs_up.gif Chris what meetings you doing next?

26861[/snapback]

i'll make a start on the dvd's soon,some meetings i'll be going to in the future

Saturday August 27 7pm- Mildenhall - BriSCA F2 Stockcars World Semi Finals and 2Litre Banger Team Race (4 a side) on my birthday sign08.gif

Sunday 28th August, 12 noon - Warton

Monday August 29th 6.00pm - Belle Vue - Bangers 2005 Open Championship of Great Britain 2 Litre Bangers, BriSCA F2 1st DoY Semi Final QR, Hot Fords

Saturday September 3 7pm - Mildenhall - Saloon Stockcar World Final and Unlimited Bangers

Sunday 11th September 1.00pm, Buxton - 4th Annual 1600cc Banger Team Championship (4 a side) plus DD, £500 to Winning Team, Formula MiniStox, Hot Fords, Super Bangers, Pro Stox

Edited by chris

great stuff put me down for a copy of both  thumbs_up.gif Chris what meetings you doing next?

26861[/snapback]

i'll make a start on the dvd's soon,some meetings i'll be going to in the future

Saturday August 27 7pm- Mildenhall - BriSCA F2 Stockcars World Semi Finals and 2Litre Banger Team Race (4 a side) on my birthday sign08.gif

Sunday 28th August, 12 noon - Warton

Monday August 29th 6.00pm - Belle Vue - Bangers 2005 Open Championship of Great Britain 2 Litre Bangers, BriSCA F2 1st DoY Semi Final QR, Hot Fords

Saturday September 3 7pm - Mildenhall - Saloon Stockcar World Final and Unlimited Bangers

Sunday 11th September 1.00pm, Buxton - 4th Annual 1600cc Banger Team Championship (4 a side) plus DD, £500 to Winning Team, Formula MiniStox, Hot Fords, Super Bangers, Pro Stox

26863[/snapback]

Your birthdays the 27th too! smile.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..