help

paulchearman156

plugged in a thrustmster st wheel in and only view in car i get is out of the ns window/pillar, any ideas ???

I'd suggest changing your controls, I think there is a preset for a Thrustmaster on rFactor but may not be 100% for your version of the wheel, just have a play about with it, if push comes to shove just remove all pre-assigned buttons and start fresh with it, good luck :-)

plugged in a thrustmster st wheel in and only view in car i get is out of the ns window/pillar, any ideas ???

I'd suggest changing your controls, I think there is a preset for a Thrustmaster on rFactor but may not be 100% for your version of the wheel, just have a play about with it, if push comes to shove just remove all pre-assigned buttons and start fresh with it, good luck :-)

took my mate less than 5 minutes to sort it out lmao .......tried it out and works good, need to practise i seem alot slower on the wheel compared to a controller :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..