national champ @ HENESFORD

Andy543NI

I give you the lighting rod one as Diggy Smith was on form but just couldn't get past Nigel Jackson

But the nationals. Blackman was set to win it. Lead from the start 60 laps in 15 to run and karl boardly breaks failed putting him into the armco he rolled round and collect a couple of drivers on the exit of the bend. The restart blackman got away only for someone to spin causing the reds to come out. He then got a poor start and they got away with blackman dropping to 4th and staying there. If the red's didn't come out it would have been a english win. Dam you Irish there's allways next year

15 more laps and Christie would have won it anyways. Lightening rods was a good race, thought emerson would get it but was unlucky. Bolton done well in the stockrods 4 his 1st time at hednesford, outside row 1! thats all 3 classes n.i either finnished or started at the front, thats the 3 that we have drivers in lol

2 back home where the will stay

27193[/snapback]

For 12 months anyway!! wink.gif

Quite a good year in both the National and World Finals for "Non English" rods(Stock-Rods included!!)

Has that ever happened before that there wasnt an English Winner of any of the Rod Worlds (Nationals, 2Ltrs or Stock-rods?)

Here's a pic of the "Scottish" Stock Rod World and National Champion!!

(Us Jocks dont win WFs very often,so we may as well make the most of it I reckon!! groupwave.gif

post-47-1124741542_thumb.jpg

2 back home where the will stay

27193[/snapback]

Has that ever happened before that there wasnt an English Winner of any of the Rod Worlds (Nationals, 2Ltrs or Stock-rods?)

27401[/snapback]

Certainly has Andy. As recently as 2002.

NHR  942 Davy McCall

2Ltr  970 John Murray

SR    77 Alan Connelly

All from NI

042.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..