RESULTS: Bradford (Shale) (21/04/16)

DanSkin

Congratulations to Rev #562 for winning the meeting final and BenChambers #800 for top scoring!

Thanks to Stumpy for his stewarding assistance this evening.

Results:

Whites & Yellows: 562 454 599 14 44 486 540 777 595 237

Heat 1: 527 291 599 39 589 237 90 84 486 82 14 539 595

Heat 2: 562 48 800 238 1 229 484 43 17 653 454 777 540 44

Heat 3: 484 653 527 39 90 599 246 237 17 562 82 84 486 14

Heat 4: 43 800 238 291 454 1 589 540 44 229 539 48 777 595

Heat 5: 454 291 229 39 48 43 238 800 562 484 599 14 82 777

Heat 6: 1 527 246 84 589 653 237 540 90 17 539 44 595

B-Final: 82 14 539 777 595

A-Final: 562 229 800 43 48 527 238 1 599 90 291 484 17 237 589 39 84 653 454 540 246 44

GN 1: 800 48 246 237 43 229 17 599 484 39 14 589 777

GN 2: 653 291 84 238 454 1 90 527 540 82 44 562 595 539

80 pts 800 BenChambers

69 pts 229 Tsjalle

65 pts 43 pinken

63 pts 562 Rev

63 pts 48 Tinman

58 pts 527 fast track

53 pts 238 Kane_M

46 pts 1 Tom D

43 pts 291 Marten

35 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

29 pts 599 Harold

28 pts 454 Frans

28 pts 246 Stox

26 pts 237 rickyljames

26 pts 84 Timm

25 pts 90 LiamB

23 pts 39 LeeK

19 pts 484 Jack Ward

16 pts 589 Stijneman

13 pts 17 Dan W

10 pts 540 BrianB

3 pts 82 Dbecks

2 pts 486 theJoker

2 pts 44 Tom K

0 pts 14 LouisH

0 pts 595 The Undertaker

0 pts 777 HGR

0 pts 539 Harryyy

The replays are here!

Well done Rev on taking the final an well done to Ben on topping the points.

Thanks Dan Stumpy an all who helped run the meeting tonight.

Now I am not going to mess about but we are supposed to mix up grades but again we get a certain MUPPET who thinks going from the back of the grade an thinks trying to drive the pack into the fence is good.

The said person does it from all grades but no matter how many complaints are put in he seems to be untouchable on the DP's no matter what he does.

Until I see some sort of regulation from the top to stop the idiots I will not be racing as I see it as pointless.

Everytime I race a meeting a certain driver suffers, so I'm not racing at present, to give them space to do their magic on track.

Even in practice this driver practices spinning me to get me out of the way!

However it's working as they have won a final and top point scored in my absence - it cannot be a coincidence :shrug:

Sympathise with you Dan, it's the one thing I don't miss with not racing - the got to get past at all costs or hey group of cars lets pile in! :thumbs_down:

Well done Rev on taking the final an well done to Ben on topping the points.

Thanks Dan Stumpy an all who helped run the meeting tonight.

Now I am not going to mess about but we are supposed to mix up grades but again we get a certain MUPPET who thinks going from the back of the grade an thinks trying to drive the pack into the fence is good.

The said person does it from all grades but no matter how many complaints are put in he seems to be untouchable on the DP's no matter what he does.

Until I see some sort of regulation from the top to stop the idiots I will not be racing as I see it as pointless.

Its all very well moaning and crying like a spoilt brat,if you don't make a complaint to disciplinary team nothing gets done.Its all your fault it keeps happening because you have not made a complaint,so make a complaint in the proper way then things will change. :011:

Everytime I race a meeting a certain driver suffers, so I'm not racing at present, to give them space to do their magic on track.

However it's working as they have won a final and top point scored in my absence - it cannot be a coincidence :shrug:

Sympathise with you Dan, it's the one thing I don't miss with not racing - the got to get past at all costs or hey group of cars lets pile in! :thumbs_down:

Keep crying and adding cryptic posts.There is so much moaning but it is all the fault of the babies not reporting the incidents to disciplinary team.IF YOU REPORT THE IDIOTS THEY WILL GET BANNED..........................IF YOU DO NOTHING THEN THEY ARE FREE TO CARRY ON WEEK AFTER WEEK.

:banghead2:

It's because when you race Mav I get distracted crashing into you lol :P

Got to agree with stumpy lads, unless things get reported then there's nothing we can do. There's been 2 weeks of no complaints so to me that says the racing has been spot on! :shrug:

Anyway, WD REV AND BEN!

Thought it was a decent meeting with some good racing, more than happy with results but running from blue makes that a bit easier. Just need to find some pace/consistency to run from red all the time.

Cheers for the meeting Skinner, stumpy and the rest

It's because when you race Mav I get distracted crashing into you lol :P

:D:5:

STUMPY

My post is not cryptic at all, in fact the person I was referring too answered my post and he knows it is in jest!

As for me complaining about the drivers concerned its not really a viable option as in reality all they are guilty of to me is "Unsportsmanlike Behavior" and that might be pushing it.

They are just being forceful in their driving, bordering on SSC/Banger racing, but they are not breaking any rules that I am aware of.

I admit I don't like it and therefore sympathize with others who are on the end of it, as I said in my post, and because I don't like it I am choosing when I wish to race.

If I read that it is improving then I race more often - Simples. (If Ben will allow me too :rolleyes: )

So Stumpy, when things go wrong for you and you are criticized then who posts a "crying" thread? For example : "http://www.ukdirtforum.com/index.php?showtopic=41516"

And I remember you voicing your strong annoyance about drivers in F2's some years back - Did you complain or did you just stop racing? Stopped racing because of it I believe.

We are all entitled to voice our opinion, some voice it, some don't but how we react to it is what counts, and your reaction doesn't help.

Admin could look at Dan's situation, get the facts and then advise accordingly, not call him a moaner and a crier or a spoilt brat - Had we said this to you in the attached thread you would have been lost to UK Dirt forever.

Now either Admin will do nothing, or they could talk to Dan, get the facts and see if he has a case. If he does, act on it, if he doesn't then advise Dan why and Dan can then decide if he wishes to continue racing or not.

If people are not happy and post as such, should it be ignored or made fun of just because it is not a complaint?

LLOYDY

I have seen posts from you complaining how "Stupid" drivers are. Do you "Complain" to Admin?? You said your bit on the forum, of which no-one slated you for saying it and you moved on to your next meeting.

When drivers have a good meeting all seems well, but have a bad meeting and drivers are looking for answers as to why.

Having no complaints doesn't mean that all is well - How many drivers just don't race rather than complain? Is this why numbers are down and we now have all in finals (mainly F2's)?

It could be a reason, and left unresolved means fewer and fewer drivers will race as time goes by. Just speculation I know.

I would be interested to see if I spent my races constantly just spinning red tops & Superstars out - If I can catch them that is! (Spinning cars out is not against the rules that I am aware of),

a) What their reaction would be (I am sure I would be buried illegally and often) and b) What Admin would do. (I could be kicked or warned about my future conduct) - and all this without a complaint!

Cos lets face it, it's an all different story when it happens to you! :)

In answer to you question Mav, yes I do put complaints in for anything I thinks worthy of DP (I've got a pretty good idea of what that is as I'm on the DP team) and I leave it to the rest of the team to decide if it Warrents DP or not. Just ask wardiee, I'm good mates with him but I didn't hesitate to report him for the last bender he did at NIR while I was leading.

The spinning cars out is a bit of an issue, to me deliberate spinning of cars is not within the spirit of racing on here but it's not always easy to prove if it was deliberate or not. If there's any sign of it being deliberate we will punish it, there's already been a couple of drivers had DP for it already.

Yes having no complaints doesn't mean all is well but we can't help it if no one puts any complaints in, it would be nice for all the team to be able to watch every replay and deal with issues that aren't reported but we just wouldn't have time(I know I wouldn't) and it's just not practical. We could watch 3 full races and not find any thing where as if someone reports an incident with the race/lap car number ect it makes it a lot easier to manage.

I'll admit my last bend lunge on Tsjalle in the GN last night wasn't the best, ended up getting it wrong and we both were in the fence. I fully expect to see a compliant put in but if he doesn't then that's his choice.

If that's last bit is suggesting that we are lenient towards or treat certain people/grades differently its quite insulting Mav, none of us on the F1 DP team take a biased view at all!!!

Oh and you'll be pleased to know I'd already sent Dan a pm before reading and replying I this

Edited by lloydy89

An interesting and informative reply Lloydy. - Thank you. :thumbs_up:

To clarify, In no way am I insinuating that anyone on Admin was or is bias towards any other driver.

I am pleased to read that you have taken the time to PM Dan (Assuming you are not calling him a cry baby in private! :rofl: )

Your incident with Tsjalle I am sure would be considered "Stock Car Racing" as it was on the last lap and was just unfortunate it didn't end well, but its the effect of drivers doing this on "any" lap that I think may well be the issue.

Hopefully your conversation with Dan will clear the matter up and we can look forward to taking to the tracks once more. :thumbup:

Didn't think you would have been Mav but just wanted to make sure. :thumbs_up:

Haha I've called him more than that. Don't mind addressing issues with anyone via pm, think it was mid last season I had a chat with another disgruntled driver having similar issues.

Yeah possibly although I'm sure he might just return it with interest at some point which I fill fully understand :5:

We all want the best racing possible but unless we are all singing off the same hymn sheet it ain't always gonna happen. (I'll admit I don't always cover myself in glory :3: )

Thanks to Dan and Stumpy for the meeting as usual. Decent heats for me and got nowhere from there on it, but I guess 3 good points finishes and 2 not so good is above average and a balanced night. Well Done to rev for the Final win (and looking more and more confident each meeting) and to Ben for top scoring, I guess you like this Bradford place eh :shrug:

We do ask drivers from all grades to mix the grids up as much as possible, we do rely of the drivers to have some sence in dealing with this during a meeting like last night where we are running over 2 servers thus meaning the Stewards dont really know who started where in the last race in the other heats etc. Assuming I know who you are calling names (please refrain from doing so again please theres no need) you only raced him 3 times out of 5 races last night and 1 of which is a pre gridded race? Yes the tactics arent great, annoying etc but doing this on the forum each week isnt gonna help.

As Lloydy has said, we have had no official complaints the past 2 weeks and thus things roll on, other weeks we have had more and members get DP if the team see fit. Im not really sure what action you are looking for from the 'top'. No one is untouchable with regards to DP, as the rules clearly state Disciplinary matters are incredibly simple… If you do something wrong, then you might get in trouble!

Wasn't a bad meeting overall , good racing from my views. In the past there was a program used to mix the grid up before the start of the race and if people don't pass anyone in there grade it usually worked. Maybe trial that here if someone has it?

Not exactly been an angel in my time but i have thought the racing in these has been good lately :steeringwheel:

Cheers stumpy and the rest as usual 👍

Wasn't a bad meeting overall , good racing from my views. In the past there was a program used to mix the grid up before the start of the race and if people don't pass anyone in there grade it usually worked. Maybe trial that here if someone has it?

Not exactly been an angel in my time but i have thought the racing in these has been good lately :steeringwheel:

Cheers stumpy and the rest as usual 👍

I too think the racing in the most is good Ryan, But there Is 2% that want to not race but drive like idiots. As Mav may have pointed out (not you Ben) that certain people have no intention of passing up the inside as they know they have no pace.

They seem to think that take em out by spinnin em is the way to go. I took out Liam by spinning him an I wasn't done in malice just how the contact came I sent him a pm on the chat to explain my actions an that it wasn't intentional.

Stumpy

I am not crying as you seem to think I am but when I put in the effort to be a bit faster an I get faster then to have the same idiot come up to the same grade(all formulas) may I add.

The same idiot lets face it as you can see it does the same from all grades on the word go an also though the races.

I don't mind having a good battle in fact I love it to be fair but to be took out an when you know the idiot is going to do it makes you question if it is worth even turning up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..