If there is anyone that has SKYPE, that can spend a little time with me on it i'm having a little trouble getting certain things downloaded namely cars templates.. i would be most apprecaited

If there is anyone that has SKYPE, that can spend a little time with me on it i'm having a little trouble getting certain things downloaded namely cars templates.. i would be most apprecaited

you don't need to download the templates yet an in most of the mods they are already there in the mod file.

As you are new to Ukdirt and as people have pointed out do the downloads as you need them. Mods Tracks an Skin packs will see you up an racing. you will have a month of novice cars to get used to the racing.

After that you could post for a skin or try you're hand at the painting.

The most important thing Dave is the mirc chat. As this is where we all meet at 8.20 on race nights. All meeting info for Heats or race format will be posted on the forum in MI for the Formula running.

Dave don't worry about anything an don't try to be too eager do it track by track. All of us at UKDIRT will help you, We have a Great Admin team that will guide you on any problems you get to a whole lot of drivers like me that will help you.

If you really are in trouble Dave send me a pm an I will help out where I can.

Thanks Danny.

I have downloaded the mirc chat room and i have as you said sort gone at it like a bull in a china shop with both feet as to say.. I am waiting on a Ferrari force feed steering wheel and peddles i bought yesterday via ebay (very cheap)..I'll pm you what comp system i'm running on as its a brand new laptop for me bought on Friday just gone..

thanks again Danny

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..