22/06/16 Taunton European Championship

Jrusselluk

Thanks all for racing, great track for saloons, good proper hard saloon racing.

Well done to BenChambers # 800 for winning the European Championship and to Ryan Simpson # 653 for Top Scoring!

See you all next week where we will be racing 29/06/16 Birmingham W&Y6

Meeting Results:

Heat 1: 411, 977, 271, 653, 238, 112, 39, 641, 306, 777

Heat 2: 271, 411, 977, 800, 39, 653, 112, 539, 306, 110

Heat 3: 653, 411, 800, 238, 39, 271, 79, 237, 539, 110

Heat 4: 238, 79, 271, 800, 39, 306, 411, 539, 110, 653

European Championship: 800(BenChambers), 39(LeeK), 653(Ryan Simpson), 112, 238, 110, 271, 79, 641, 539

Allcomers: 653, 411, 271, 39, 237, 112, 539, 79, 238, 641

Meeting Points:

Ryan Simpson # 653 - 49

LeeK # 39 - 47

Kizzza # 271 - 47

BenChambers # 800 - 42

ReeceWinch # 411 - 41

Kane_M # 238 - 37

Tom D # 112 - 28

weeryan # 79 - 22

James # 977 - 17

magic mike # 110 - 14

Harryyy # 539 - 14

rickyljames # 237 - 9

PIERCEYB # 306 - 9

ironside # 641 - 8

HGR # 777 - 1

keithd # 661 - 0

GingerAzza # 801 - 0

The replays are here!

Well done for everyone that took part in the euro's.. A big CONGRATS to both Ben and Ryan.. BEN for being euro champ and for Ryan for being top scoring..

Like James said "proper hard saloon racing",great track for the loons produced some cracking fun. Well done Benny fastest car all night and turned pace into a dominant win in the Euro championship.

Great to see a good field of cars racing. We race these like bangers (we don't have a banger mod) they always produce great entertainment so anyone who likes a crash,smash and destruction would enjoy these.The sight of a car being "taken to the fence" at full speed is always great especially when there is a post to welcome them. If you enjoy that come and have a go you won't be disappointed.

I was shocked in first 2 heats to see James take a 2nd and 3rd must be your best results of the season then got your bumper out again for the rest of the night,not fussy on who he hits as long as there is someone to hit well done James another great meeting you are the heart and soul of saloons and you do a great job week in week out. Well done Simo on top scoring again worthy world champion always the man to beat.

See you next week and bring your mates for some flat out wrecking. :2:

We race these like bangers (we don't have a banger mod) they always produce great entertainment so anyone who likes a crash,smash and destruction would enjoy these.The sight of a car being "taken to the fence" at full speed is always great especially when there is a post to welcome them. If you enjoy that come and have a go you won't be disappointed.

You say that stumpy yet when I raced them as you said in the quote I got this in F1s. Seems rather harsh to me if these are raced as "bangers"

Samson 47 (2DP total)

2DP - to be removed 04/16

Banned for 2014 meeting 27, 28, 29

Banned for 2015 meeting 5, 6, 7, 8

Banned

You say that stumpy yet when I raced them as you said in the quote I got this in F1s. Seems rather harsh to me if these are raced as "bangers"

I have tried google translate on that sentence above it still makes no sense :shrug:

Like James said "proper hard saloon racing",great track for the loons produced some cracking fun. Well done Benny fastest car all night and turned pace into a dominant win in the Euro championship.

Great to see a good field of cars racing. We race these like bangers (we don't have a banger mod) they always produce great entertainment so anyone who likes a crash,smash and destruction would enjoy these.The sight of a car being "taken to the fence" at full speed is always great especially when there is a post to welcome them. If you enjoy that come and have a go you won't be disappointed.

I was shocked in first 2 heats to see James take a 2nd and 3rd must be your best results of the season then got your bumper out again for the rest of the night,not fussy on who he hits as long as there is someone to hit well done James another great meeting you are the heart and soul of saloons and you do a great job week in week out. Well done Simo on top scoring again worthy world champion always the man to beat.

See you next week and bring your mates for some flat out wrecking. :2:

Why should a formula some people want to race seriously be ruined by the people who want to treat them like bangers? If you did that in another formula you'd be instantly loaded and given DP for it.

Want to race bangers then why don't you find a mod that you can run and do them every other week?

that would be because as always the post was removed or hidden.

You said in your original post that the saloons were raced as bangers which they are although the last time I raced the saloons as bangers around taunton I got banned in the F1's for what seems to be life. Yet the saloons are only raced as fun I'm always being told

but I got that ban for racing the saloons as "bangers" hmm seems a bit harsh when I've always been told the saloons aren't taken serious hmm

I should add the disciplinary in Saloons is really simple:

- There are rules on the UKDirt website.

- If an official complaint is received the incident is reviewed against the rules and if guilty of breaking said rule a 1 meeting ban for each rule broken will be handed out.

Very very few complaints are received which can only mean people enjoy this mod :5:

I should add the disciplinary in Saloons is really simple:

- There are rules on the UKDirt website.

- If an official complaint is received the incident is reviewed against the rules and if guilty of breaking said rule a 1 meeting ban for each rule broken will be handed out.

Very very few complaints are received which can only mean people enjoy this mod :5:

It wasn't saloon admin who gave me the F1 ban.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..