F2 World Championships

Badura_Racing258

Hi,

Who's all making the trip to the WF? I've got my ticket booked in the Grandstand (Woose..!), wanted a standing ticket, but i'll be seated like a plank (with my flask, and rug....ofcourse Scrapman, why not!?)

Will you be there? Will it the the usual crew i'll get to bump into, once again?  thumbup.gif

Cheers,

Hack

Will be going aswell, will also be at F1 world aswell. I'm also in the Grandstand, saves fighting for a decent place to stand and watch  rolleyes.gif

Hopefully should be at all 4 days as i only live down the road in binny, nezza and bathyboy town!!!-but all subject to the relavant time off from work-on that note does anyone actually know what time the F1 World Final race should be on the saturday night as i may have to work during the day? 

Can i assume that anyone turning up on any of the days will be allowed in rather than being an all ticket affair   unsure.gif  -u know what they say about assuming though lads!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..