thrustmaster f430 FFB wheel and peddles

I just ordered a more up to date wheel from ebay, that will be with me sometime next week.. Is there anything else that i should download, something like a plugin ? so that Rfactor recognizes my setup meaning the wheel and peddles set up ?

Thanks Ben,, I guess that link when opened will have to be dragged in reactor folder somewhere

If that is the case would someone be able to help me with that, as I am not that cluded up on the drip and drag stuff, either by teamview or by Skype

Thanks Ben

Downloaded and dragged into rfactor plugin file folder, hope I did it right just have to wait and see

Obviously when I have the thrustmaster wheel installed right ?

Dave as I have pointed out before get the wheel do some laps then worry about everything else. As long as you have the mods skin packs tracks ect you will be fine.

Some people don't use the plugin so its not a must to use it is just preference.

Thanks Danny for your input.. once I get my wheel I'll start practicing,, then I'll be in a race with everyone,,I hope my very first race I can start at the back behind the top graders,, obviously I'll need to set up each individual race car etc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..