Wimbledon 20th

SurreyDave

First, I like to thank everyone for a great meeting. I had fun and most of all finished every race without a DNF yippy proud of myself in that respect.. I maybe of got in a few tumbles along the way trying to mainly keep out of the way of everyone.. Just before the actual racing started, I said in UK chat that I was asking for a some sort of setup,, I can't remember who said he would send me the stock set up and for the final drive ask which again his name I forgot..Can those people please send me via SSC file thing in the garage so I can add to my novice car and the car that Bryan Lee has done for me..I have checked in the latest SSC skins that it is not there,,

Thanks to admin and others involved for a great shall we say a great evening of entertainment

Dave

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..