RESULTS: Northampton (21/07/16)

DanSkin

There is Always a muppet/clown/backmarker who ruïns my race if i have the pace and i'm sick of these silly actions time after time!Yes we all in the same pot...but don't forget its 20+ brits to 6- Dutch drivers, thats makes it harder for us dutch drivers to win a championship! You Brits don't wanna see that the trophy goes to Holland or...What i wanna say as example, what if i was TomD as 2nd, i bet the backmarkers make some space so he can pass by without any struggle! I see this happen all the time!

Anyway there are more championships comming up this season and next season(2017 racing me last season), who knows maybe i'll starring as a backmarker in these!

Tin it doesn't matter if you were a green man it is racing. There may be only 6 Dutch drivers but in my eyes there are only 2 who deserve any respect that is yourself an Jalle not only because you are both fast but able to race with out trying to fence every car you get to.

as for the rest they seem to think F1's are bangers so you could probly blame the rest of the hit squad for you being tainted by some people.

Just like to say wen i was in the uk open championship wen i came to backmarkers but some i had to hit which as the race went on i was losing grip so wasn't confident of getting passed people and I was stuck behind Beckett,which is why jake691 was catching me up so it was my own fault for not getting passed him but had a to controlling the car with not much grip & happy for getting 3rd then to top it off I did wat I've been doing in most races this year meaning leading the race but had no luck due to my own fault for messing it up but all paid off in the European. I think there was only 3 or 4 laps left & I was struggling wit grip so last bend ben800 was on the inside & I was the outside of him just driving slower incase there was a car parked up against the wall. I'm sorry for changing the subject regarding tinman post I was wondering if anyone can put the European championship replay on here for me to download to be put in the game meaning replay fridge as I've not got it in please :)

Think you find I caught you cause I was quicker then you....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..