WED 27TH MILDENHILL

SurreyDave

PLEASE ADMIN.. PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN TELL ME WHY I WAS KICKED FROM THE MEETING ?

Ben, what skin pack would that be ?

If your missing a skin pack then you will end up being kicked, best thing is to make sure you have downloaded all of them in order so it doesn't happen again, also it helps having teamspeak so you can get help straight away and we can all make sure your up and running properly, it helped me when I first started :-)

i have teamspeak.. but its set up for sim uk CHR.. IF THAT IS THE SAME TEAMSPEAK

i'll check to see if i have Ricky on my FB

then i would have to with someones help need to download TS = TEAMSPEAK

then i would have to with someones help need to download TS = TEAMSPEAK

Dave teamspeak is where you talk into a mic so you use ears an mouth. You don't need anything fancy for TS just a cheap Tesco/Morrisons/sainsburys buy. You don't need help for it as it is all in the main members section on the website

You were not "kicked" the server automatically removes people who have different files to the server.Everything works fine in practice but when the race session starts the auto kick starts to prevent cheating.Best to get in the habit of checking to see if there is a new skinpack before every meeting.Hang in there Dave its all a learning experience you have now learned to check skinpack threads on the forum. :thumbup:

Hi MR Starter

Yes i realized my own mistake after, sure enough when i did check the forum for an updated skin pack i found my car in there.. So yes i have now learnt my lesson.

dont worry it happend to me when i joined in the f2s and was advised by paul to get teamspeak sorted too.

now i make the habit of downloading everyskin pack weather i use the mod or not just to keep up to date with it

could be doing with a skinpack thread made sticky at the top of the page like the other mods. I know the skinpack gets put on the website but not alot of people use the website for downloading skinpacks I know I don't I rely on the forum for that as this is where all the up to date info is found.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..