CALLING ALL SKIN PAINTERS

crasher407

Hi guys

You lot may have noticed a few post's over the last couple of day's from H10 for a skin for Piet's car,and probably thought as i have (bit off at this time)

However it is genuine and the person in question is a member of the H10 website team but his english isn't very good (which is where the confusion has come about i think)

Can anyone do a piet keijzer skin for me please and post it on here as it is not just a skin it is a tribute to the great man himself.

Thank's

Craig

I did wonder, as it has some meaning now, whether Dragon would possibly be interested in doing the skin  shrug.gif

He is by far the best skin painter in the world of UK Dirt, he's Dutch too and can do a fitting tribute to this great driver.  thumbs_up.gif

As with H44, I am sceptical about doing it as it needs to be a top job, and I am not at that point yet, wouldn't want to make a skin that is disappointing for all Piet Keizer's fans and therefore wouldn't be a fitting tribute to a great Dutch driver, which it needs to be.

I did wonder, as it has some meaning now, whether Dragon would possibly be interested in doing the skin  shrug.gif

He is by far the best skin painter in the world of UK Dirt, he's Dutch too and can do a fitting tribute to this great driver.  thumbs_up.gif

As with H44, I am sceptical about doing it as it needs to be a top job, and I am not at that point yet, wouldn't want to make a skin that is disappointing for all Piet Keizer's fans and therefore wouldn't be a fitting tribute to a great Dutch driver, which it needs to be.

27790[/snapback]

that is the reason whyi wouldnt take it on f1's are something im learning to paint slowly but i couldnt do it justice which i think at this time it needs to be done properly as a fitting tribute so i wasnt ignoring you h10 i just couldnt do it rite for ya m8

I'll do it chaps, unless Dragon is going to do this.

I hope H10 still visits the forum as he said he wouldn't in the last thread.

I'll try my best to make it one of the best i can, and hopefully itll be a fiting tribute.

Cheers MoR

Edited by MoR137

h10,

do you have any pictures of the top of the wing and the back panel at please?

Cheers MoR

Thank you mate, progress is nice so far should have it done in a few days.

here's the finished product, thanks to H33 for the renders, ill get the car files sorted later on.

post-9-1125849153_thumb.jpg

post-9-1125849173_thumb.jpg

post-9-1125849192_thumb.jpg

Click HERE to get the Piet Keijzer skin. The drivers text is as follows:

table Driver

number 10

name Piet Keijzer

chassis briscae

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style fcar

end

Cheers MoR

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..