A big thank you

SurreyDave

Thinking back now when i first joined this wonderful great online league.. I didn't have a clue what i let myself in for, let alone setting up a car. So i would like to take this opportunity, in thanking everyone that has contributed to my some what gaining knowledge and speed knocking for a few seconds here and there.. This my first season has been much of very much learning curve for me, although i may of joined near half way through but still an enjoyable one.. SO next season my aim is as follows,, maybe pick up a few points here and there and the odd top ten finish or higher.. On a more lighter note,, watch out all you higher graders i'm coming catch ya.. ( he hopes) LOL.. Just to fall or read back what i said,, Thank you guys that have helped in some way or another, a big thumbs up to you..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..