Skinpack 2 problem

Rik997

Hi guys,

When I try to download the skinpacks of the f2's skinpack 2 won't download. There is no problem with 1 and 3 so is there a problem with the link or someting? When someone knows what the problem is, help me. :)

Are you on steam? Are you putting it in the correct file by looking at where it points you? Website or off the forum. Give Ben an the guys a little help so he can help you.

Edited by Danny17

I download it from the www.ukdirt.co.uk site. The skinpacks from the f1's did go well and the other 2 from the f2s works too. Skinpack 2 just won't start downloading for me when I click on the link, I already tried a different browser. But does the link work for you guys, because then I know the problem has to be on my side.

Thanks for the replies.

Well, I tried to download it from this forum and it just worked. I don't know why it didn't work on the other site, maybe that link is broken. Thanks for the replies.

PROBLEM SOLVED, thanks all

(Sorry for double posting, didn't try the forum to download it. :shrug:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..