Help making basic F1 & F2 Skin

MatthewL

Hi MatthewL

I can sort out a basic skin for you if you can't find a better skinner haha. Just let me know what car models, upgrades, colour and number. Also if you want some sponsoring on it just say it :)

Cheers RikH976

Hi MatthewL

I can sort out a basic skin for you if you can't find a better skinner haha. Just let me know what car models, upgrades, colour and number. Also if you want some sponsoring on it just say it :)

Cheers RikH976

Hi

Many thanks, could you do a monster energy themed skin for both? F1 car model could i have FLT and F2 Randall? Race number is 393.

Thanks again

I can do it when I have some spare time. But I have to know what upgrades on the cars you gonna use etc. But if you want Ashley its fine too, mine won't be that amazing haha ;)

I can do it when I have some spare time. But I have to know what upgrades on the cars you gonna use etc. But if you want Ashley its fine too, mine won't be that amazing haha ;)

Hi

It would be great if you could do it, not quite sure what you mean by the upgrades haha

Thanks

Check out the upgrades on Rfactor an you will see you can change the way the car looks. All these thing need painting an if you know what you want it saves a lot of time not painting what is not going to be used.

Check out the upgrades on Rfactor an you will see you can change the way the car looks. All these thing need painting an if you know what you want it saves a lot of time not painting what is not going to be used.

I've had a look:

F1 Shale - Type 2 shale guard, Wing A, No sideplates, Bonet scoop 4, Shocker guard on, screenmesh on

F1 Tar - Sidepod off, Front wing on, Screenmesh on, Bonet scoop 2

F2 - Screenmesh on

Hope this helps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..