Stoke National Series 5

DanSkin

Congratulations for Wardieee #180 for winning the final and top scoring!

Results:

Heat 1: 503 236 229 777 246 180 981 167 39 671 627 599 479 468 691

Heat 2: 246 691 180 236 167 503 479 39 599 92 981 468 627 237 777 671 229

A-Final: 180 246 691 92 167 981 229 236 777 503 479 671 599 237 468 627 39

GN 1: 777 981 92 229 236 167 627 39 180 691 671 599 468 503 246 237 479

37 pts 180 Wardieee

34 pts 246 Stox

28 pts 236 DanSkin

26 pts 167 CB

26 pts 691 Jakeeey

23 pts 92 hoggy

23 pts 229 Tsjalle

23 pts 981 MartinB

21 pts 777 HGR

17 pts 503 Dane Bell

8 pts 39 LeeK

4 pts 479 kevharbord

4 pts 627 PeteC

2 pts 599 Harold

1 pts 671 ironside

0 pts 237 rickyljames

0 pts 468 BraderzzCooper

Messers:

411 ReeceWinch

The replays are here!

First of all why can't it be fair? Restarted for cb but not hoggy?

And a huge congratulations to Ricky for wrecking two races tonight by lap downing and pulling out after his return from a ban

Apart from that some great racing

Thanks admins thanks everyone

10 race wins in the bag!

Edited by HGR#777

CB was in the server ready to race and presumably had a problem resulting in a disconnection.

In this case, it has always been standard practice to restart the server to allow that person time to return.

And a huge congratulations to Ricky for wrecking two races tonight by lap downing and pulling out after his return from a ban

10 race wins in the bag!

lap downing i wouldnt class that is hardly hitting u which i didnt even stick the bumper on u whats so ever so i kept trying to pass u on the inside and anyways why moan when u still won easy with me behind u. pulling out i got half spun i straighten up left enough room on the racing line on the inside not my fault people going into me. like final i got spun so reversed backwards to get out of the way before leaders come round but as i was almost back to the wall someone hits 236 into me and he rolled so not my fault at all.

Edited by rickyjames237

10 race wins in the bag!

lap downing i wouldnt class that is hardly hitting u which i didnt even stick the bumper on u whats so ever so i kept trying to pass u on the inside and anyways why moan when u still won easy with me behind u. pulling out i got half spun i straighten up left enough room on the racing line on the inside not my fault people going into me. like final i got spun so reversed backwards to get out of the way before leaders come round but as i was almost back to the wall someone hits 236 into me and he rolled so not my fault at all.

Funny thing is im.not talking about you.hitting me

You wrecked what was going to an immense battle for 1at, I don't like win when someone wipes everyone else out and it's not deserved. I'll take it tho I guess

Just mentioned my name so how can u say to me u wasnt talking about me. Lap downing i did no hitting wats so ever i was driving normal without taking u or anyone out so not my fault I was in the way on the bend where there was plenty of room on the inside so I kept off the racing line which is the right thing to do

Edited by rickyjames237

Just mentioned my name so how can u say to me u wasnt talking about me. Lap downing i did no hitting wats so ever i was driving normal without taking u or anyone out so not my fault I was in the way on the bend where there was plenty of room on the inside so I kept off the racing line which is the right thing to do

And I mentioned your name because you wrecked a race. I don't care if you touched me or not

And I mentioned your name because you wrecked a race. I don't care if you touched me or not

HGR Read what you put in the 1st post you put up. Never you is it HGR always the laptops fault?

HGR Read what you put in the 1st post you put up. Never you is it HGR always the laptops fault?

He wrecked a race. Not mine like he's making out how hard is it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..