Farewell UK Dirt rFactor F1

Mav

I was able to say my farewell to UK Dirt rFactor F2's by racing last Monday, but regrettably I am unable to race UK Dirt rFactor F1's to say farewell due to a clashing meeting.

Therefore I would just like to take this opportunity to say a very big "Thank You" to everyone concerned with UK Dirt rFactor F1's, its been generally a good time in the league.

Starting out in 2002 in the UK Dirt Heat Leagues, I never thought I would be still here in 2018 and I have met and made friends throughout the years.

Members like LeeK #39, DanSkin #236, Dave #488, Spike #221 going back to the heat days, its been great making your acquaintance as well as all the others (too many to name and I am sure I would forget some!) - MANY THANKS :thumbup:

I will always have fond memories of UK Dirt and its members even though I seemed to be at the forefront of every controversy it was still a great place to be with great people to race against.

All the best to all current UK Dirt rFactor F1 drivers - Race Hard but ALWAYS Race FAIR!!!! :rofl:

PS - Yes I have Retired AGAIN - Now how many times is that????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..