heat 05 championship

Ironmac_288

Dunno if this has been asked before but is there any plans to make an offline championship programme for brisca heat 2005?

Maybe with the meeting format we use ie 2hts, consi, finals and gn`s and maybe the points system if it is at all possible . It would be much appreciated i think. As i dont have much PC savi i dunno how hard/ easy it would be to make.

I seem to remember there was a similar programme for the original brisca heat but it doesnt work on 05 for some reason.

Would any one be interested in  making one? or would any 1 else like to see one?

Just an idea tho

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to see one but it would be difficult to make. I think it is a case of copying the old bh common.res file into bh05 and then using the schedule editor to edit the schedule. It's about as close as we'll get I think.

cheers

sparky

has anyone still got the offline championship, if so any chance of posting it here ??

2.gif

The real action is online. Beating other drivers, and challenging others is as big a task as you can get. Offline is practise, and nothing more!! Beating the other cars offline is easy ( i know  thumbup.gif ) Win a Championship On-line...  king.gif

mate id love nothing more than to have a bash online, but i work nightshift and have no chance of playing it !! so at the min all i can do is play offline !!

shrug.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..