Help, how to make a server

rien rutjens

042.gif  hi there, if you go to multiplayer and instead of pressing find press create that gives you the server options. now i have found setting up on LAN is better for me but it might be different for you. then give your mates your comp ip address, and as always turn off fire walls and programmes you dont use etc and have fun.

hope this is ok and works for you, it works for me  thumbs_up.gif

cheers

moo

042.gif  hi there, if you go to multiplayer and instead of pressing find press create that gives you the server options. now i have found setting up on LAN is better for me but it might be different for you. then give your mates your comp ip address, and as always turn off fire walls and programmes you dont use etc and have fun.

hope this is ok and works for you, it works for me  thumbs_up.gif

cheers

moo

Hey, no it isnt. i have a router in it so it isnt able to run as a server like you said, but as a server like running a shooting game on. you got things that he is running autotomatically you see? scared15.gif

what programm or something like that do i need to use??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..