anyone know of or have a decent stockrod for sale?

Guest drewlammas143

Guest drewlammas143
i wouldnt bother wid a decent 1 011.gif  if i were u u couldnt even drive that mini or the t car in fact u may aswell take up fishing pmsl

That had to b todd who said that!! Beat u in the points every year  appl.gif

Guest drewlammas143
was it that 'wanky' second gear in the car drew because im led to belive that ended your ministock career and made you go onto another fishing style sport 'karting'

Dan your just a PRI BADBOY WANABE !!!! dont remember seeing your number in the results much ?   042.gif  My 'wanky' 2nd gear was a disadvantage to me, spedeworth said my gearbox was ok when we built it, but when they stripped it they changed their mind !

Shurrup! Sparky has spoken. Although he's only 12, he's the boss. Don't mess with this boy, he's trained to kill. Just not trained to do any models or the re-male of Cowdie. So, if you want him to give it another go...shut it, eh?  thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..