UK Dirt Promo Video

Riggster

Hi all  042.gif

Tomorrow I will be picking up almost all of the Screensport F1 and F2 coverage from 85 / 86 / 87 on video. The plan is to transfer this to DVD over the next year or so - first one in two weeks hopefully! I would like to include some promo stuff for UK Dirt on the DVDs when I make them available. I thought it would be good to have a good quality video of a full race on each DVD. F1s, F2s and BLs would suit the audience I guess... Anyone able to put anything like this together? It would have to be in a decent full screen quality to be viewed on a tv... There's a free DVD in it for anyone who can do this  wink.gif

Cheers thumbup.gif

Would you want to use UK Dirt (ie our own personal skins) for the demo or use say Brisca Heat 2005, F2 Heat, and Brisca Legends.

Maybe do a mixture of each kind showing how UK Dirt has evolved from Brisca Heat ???

Unfortunately I can't do movies/replays, else I would have relished the opportunity of doing it.

Hope someone does help you out m8, would be good to see, so pm when the DVD's are ready and I will invest in one smile.gif

I thought a mix would be good too... BL would be good for the first one, considering how old this coverage is... Mind you, it's not that old... Big Al will remember all the tracks when 'it were all field around there'  wink.gif

Full screen quality is pretty hard without making the footage huge.  For example i put together highlights of the World Final for the F2's.

4 minutes worth was coming to nearly 30mb and that was at a smallish resolution.  However i did turn them into VCD's and watch them on my Tele.  I am sure that something like that could be done and possibly made bigger.

Hi Korizin... You volunteering to have a go mate?  scared15.gif Maybe we could get away with half the size, centred with some kind of static border  shrug.gif

Just had a thought... could maybe come up with some 'UKTV Dirt' branding too  wink.gif

Edited by Riggster

I thought a mix would be good too... BL would be good for the first one, considering how old this coverage is... Mind you, it's not that old... Big Al will remember all the tracks when 'it were all field around there'  wink.gif

rofl.gif @ Rigg

When I started watching at Belle Vue Hyde Road, the wooden stands had already been built, honest.  shrug.gif

rofl.gif @ Rigg

When I started watching at Belle Vue Hyde Road, the wooden stands had already been built, honest.  shrug.gif

No Al... those 'wooden stands' were trees  rolleyes.gif  rofl.gif

Dont have time at the moment, But I can do full screen high quality with sound etc, I'll have a go prob at end of month when I come back from hols.

Mac

You on hols again thought you had just been somewhere bop.gif greedy git rofl.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..