See you at the Superbowl.......

Andy543NI

i take it from that statement it wasnt nice to see me???   rofl.gif  rofl.gif

prydie

Prydie,   news just in, NAAW!  thumbup.gif

I heard that Mav was disappointed that Prydie didn't get his arse out.

Asked for refund at the gate... blink.gif

Edited by Chewy102

racing wasnt bad last night but to meet new faces was gr8 i didnt expect to see mav or corny ive met corny b4 but new faces to me was mav,mart, & crasher 3 gr8 guys and with all the usuall suspects there aswell including a guest apperance by tony christie (fritz) made for a very enjoyable evening  thumbup.gif  thumbs_up.gif

Apologies Prydie - but I had just driven 300+ miles home and it was 3am !!!

I think it was due to me not actually having a conversation with you whilst there, you seemed to be pre-occupied with something else each time I was going to talk to you. Did want to say Congratulations for WOS win  appl.gif

I was a "Wee bit" disappointed tho, as I was led to believe that you are quite outrageous at these meeting but you seemed very quiet last night - Was you that shocked to see me on your turf ????  rofl.gif

Once again, great to see you guys and hopefully we will meet again on "Your Turf" !!!!

thumbup.gif

ps blasted kids woke me up at 7:30am, then realising we hadn't changed clocks by then so it was 6:30am, only had 3 hours sleep !!!!!

I'll 2nd all that has been said nice to meet a load of guys that i have spoken to for a while now but never met i thought the racing was pant's and i wouldn't consider going again at all apart from the fact the banter was great so that may sway me in the future,last night i met mav and corny,also met a load of jocks but don't know who as i couldn't understand any of them rofl.gif

Apologies Prydie - but I had just driven 300+ miles home and it was 3am !!!

I think it was due to me not actually having a conversation with you whilst there, you seemed to be pre-occupied with something else each time I was going to talk to you. Did want to say Congratulations for WOS win  appl.gif

I was a "Wee bit" disappointed tho, as I was led to believe that you are quite outrageous at these meeting but you seemed very quiet last night - Was you that shocked to see me on your turf ????  rofl.gif

Once again, great to see you guys and hopefully we will meet again on "Your Turf" !!!!

thumbup.gif

ps blasted kids woke me up at 7:30am, then realising we hadn't changed clocks by then so it was 6:30am, only had 3 hours sleep !!!!!

LOL np mavis, i am always that quiet, i dunno what folk have been sayin about me, but its all lies!!!  (oh and JNR prydie was there so have to behave)

nice to meet all you english as well but like crasher i had no clue what you guys were saying half the time so i just smiled or laughed when you did.. rofl.gif  rofl.gif  rofl.gif

prydie

was an average meeting for cowdie but still enjoyed the visit as always

great to meet up with the guys on the stairs as always great bunch

thanks to mart,crasher and fat rich for coming up was a great laugh

talking about all the old racing stories and got home at 6am(well 5 when i put the clock back lol) cheers lads cya next year thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..