Firecracker XIV

Knobby

I'LL BE THERE ...WE MEETING IN THE SAME PLACE LAKERS IN FRONT OF THE TAVERN??  I WILL BE THE FAT BLOKE,FEEDING FASTERNIE JNR JAFFA CAKES!

rofl.gif

And Ill be there serving Ranny some Dutch beer 2.gif 

Yes Mick  , Kevin will be there too so bring enough of them cakes ,lol

Will meet you guys in taverne turn at top of hill

Frank

BTW : will be at GalaNite Ipswich nite before thumbup.gif

Edited by Fasternie

Compare Rog and Wanty...

Wanty has more skill in terms of driving, but Rog is more than happy to do half a lap, or 300 laps.  No posh signriting or owt, I should know!  I can't imagine Wanty being happy if he got mullered on turn 1 in a signritten racey Mk 2 can you?

Take Metal Mania weekend....All the way to Barrow etc, had a fire in the workshop and spent all Saturday night rebuilding the car for the Sunday, then the accident happened, so we come home, no racing, 330 miles either way, wern't happy.  Took the car to Smallfield, out numbered by Bears, first corner straight over the bank.  Jumped out, enjoyed it and laughed about it.

That just reminds me how much of a rodder he is........

ANYWAY back to the thread, Ernie come and find us at Ipswich...I'll be with Splodge if his poor little Pug 106 makes it there  rofl.gif

Edited by Marcy_Boi#133

I'll be with Splodge if his poor little Pug 106 makes it there  rofl.gif

I'd be more worried about his driving than the Pug breaking down! blink.gif

thumbup.gif

That what worries me Muns  blink.gif

All being well we will be pretty pissed up by then, so I'll try to ignore the speeding, blatent ignore red lights and down right danger of being in the car with Alex  thumbup.gif

i will be at standlake bonfire meeting, is it me or is the firecracker over rated now!

first bend pile then everyone else rod! rofl.gif

ILL BE AT STANDLAKE TO C YA THERE!

thumbs_down.gif  thumbs_down.gif u should go cracker lol king.gif

checking my shift for sunday as we speak...all goes well should be able to get maybe a midnight train from cornwall upto paddington. been told theres a train station near arena, any ideas what direction and train I should go on when I get off at paddington? LOL

be a long night and early morning but well worth it biggrin.gif

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..