Outlaw UKOne Heat

Skeet_Tong

Good Evenin' folks,

Been a long time dudes, unless you were in the BriSCA Legends "afters" server last Friday  rolleyes.gif  coff coff.  Since the gods have changed the Jolt password (partypoopers...) I'd like to place a restricted open invitation to online racers who fancy a few sessions of Outlaw UKOne Heat next week to celebrate my last week of freedom before the missus moves in  scared15.gif  and also just for old times sake since my invitee said that things needed lightening up  3.gif   I'll whack up my server fairly late for a few nights next week (around 11ish) so feel free to pop along for some all too rare good natured foul mouthed banter and Skeet bashing.  Obviously since I'm now a superstar Saloon racer  king.gif  I'll utilise the SSC mod and evenings permitting, would like to have a thrash in the Rods, Bangers (if they are still two diff mods) along with the F1's.  Unfortunately I do have to lay down a handful of basic rules, purely the sake of my own reputation...but if any of you have any suggestions or ideas, gizza post here and I'll see that you're posted next week  2.gif

Outlaw UKOne Heat

=============

No Pixies

No Inbreds

No Carrot Crunchers

No Cartmels

Cross dressing optional

Sense of humour manditory

Incontinence knickers advised

Any moans must be confined to the bedroom

Cheers,

Scott J Keith

(I used to be a double world champion you know...)

Good Evenin' folks,

Been a long time dudes, unless you were in the BriSCA Legends "afters" server last Friday  rolleyes.gif  coff coff.  Since the gods have changed the Jolt password (partypoopers...) I'd like to place a restricted open invitation to online racers who fancy a few sessions of Outlaw UKOne Heat next week to celebrate my last week of freedom before the missus moves in  scared15.gif  and also just for old times sake since my invitee said that things needed lightening up  3.gif   I'll whack up my server fairly late for a few nights next week (around 11ish) so feel free to pop along for some all too rare good natured foul mouthed banter and Skeet bashing.  Obviously since I'm now a superstar Saloon racer  king.gif  I'll utilise the SSC mod and evenings permitting, would like to have a thrash in the Rods, Bangers (if they are still two diff mods) along with the F1's.  Unfortunately I do have to lay down a handful of basic rules, purely the sake of my own reputation...but if any of you have any suggestions or ideas, gizza post here and I'll see that you're posted next week  2.gif

Outlaw UKOne Heat

=============

No Pixies

No Inbreds

No Carrot Crunchers

No Cartmels

Cross dressing optional

Cheers,

Scott J Keith

Sorry Skeet who???????

I'll be up for some fun as long as i can swear if cod's in the server rofl.gif

and me (EDIT BIT WASNT A RUDE WORD BUT WAS SPELT DIFFERENT rofl.gif ) laptop isnt playing up scared15.gif  thumbup.gif

Edited by crasher407

I used to be a double world champion you know... 

How could we forget.... told us enough at the time... and a few times last friday as well... was like you'd never been away.. rofl.gif

I'll be up for some of the above... on the nights i'm in...   5.gif  5.gif  thumbup.gif

With the missus moving in...  give it a couple of months and reckon you'll be back full time  coffee.gif  rolleyes.gif  rofl.gif

Blimey the original DB!!

Pay for jolt you tight jock would be good to have you back!  Someone who could give it and take it without moaning (which would make a refreshing change of late)

Best money you will ever spend as Budge said give it a few months and you will be looking for an alternative to the muff on a plate 24/7.

Might pop in for a few if I get the chance, none of these rod things tho got to be proper crashing (just to be social like).

Will have to gatecrash seeing as my name wont be on the door coz I am a carrot cruncher (apparently!)

Cheers

Andy

Edited by AndyH 148

Good Evenin' folks,

Outlaw UKOne Heat

=============

No Pixies

No Inbreds

No Carrot Crunchers

No Cartmels

Cross dressing optional

Cheers,

Scott J Keith

3.gif  3.gif  oh no lock up your sheep 3.gif  3.gif

Pay for jolt you tight jock would be good to have you back!  Someone who could give it and take it without moaning (which would make a refreshing change of late)

Best money you will ever spend as Budge said give it a few months and you will be looking for an alternative to the muff on a plate 24/7.

Speak to Wrighty, as he said at the weekend that he'd organise a whip round for my Jolt fee  king.gif  Anyway, at the moment you lads ain't the type of "Jack 'n' Danny's" I'd rather spend my evenings playing with  011.gif  rolleyes.gif  oops.gif

Will have to gatecrash seeing as my name wont be on the door coz I am a carrot cruncher (apparently!)

I had you listed under the inbred section Andy...  rofl.gif  scared15.gif  5.gif

Edited by Skeet_Tong

Yo dudes,

I'll hopefully be firing up a practice server later on this evening to give my connection capabilities a test, otherwise I'll set it up around 10:30ish.  Since it's pay-to-race single seaters on a Sunday evening, I'll more than likely use SSC or Bangers depending on demand - just let me know  thumbup.gif

Hi lads,

Rough schedule for this week is listed below - I'll do my best to get all the doo-dahs downloaded unless folks might prefer using the proper versions with the real life skins???  I'm not fussed otherwise, got enough rubbish on this hard-drive I'm sure it won't mind a few meg more  5.gif

Monday - F1 (UK-Dirt or BriSCA Heat, your choice) as many as possible please, want to see how thick my server is  thumbup.gif  Start off with a few rods, then get into the real team racing stuff

Tuesday - UK-Dirt Hot Rods or mebbes a bit of Bangering

Wednesday - Saloons (Again you decided, real life or UK-Dirt) REAL Auld Enemies stuff  3.gif

Thursday - Bangers, F1's or NZ Heat depending on demand, again team racing the element, perhaps a few "Jokers" races thrown in for free  scared15.gif

Make sure you've got a few of the non real life tracks downloaded as well, last time I did this sort of stuff they seemed quite popular  king.gif   See ya'll tomorrow night from around half 10!

Edited by Skeet_Tong

Evening folks,

With all my virus and server problems now solved, I'm pleased to say a further connection test went well tonight...so would like to (finally) invite you all for a spot of NZ Heat (team racing of course) after tomorrow evening's F1 meeting, unless there is another preference?  Saloons or NZ Heat get my vote anyway, just let me know!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..