UK Dirt Number Plates

Jonnyboy295

Hi guys

You may remember that I made some UK Dirt style #plates for road cars, but they weren't legal for road use.

Well I have been working on some based on the 'GB Euro' style plates, and they are as near to street legal as you can get! (A copper who come into the shop had a look and he said he couldnt see any problem with them).

Attached are a pic on the important part, soz for the carp pic, taken on a mobile.

then i ran out of credit so made something in photoshop to give you an idea what they are like!

Let me know what you think.

post-115-1105645731_thumb.jpg

post-115-1105645734.jpg

Instead of the Ukdirt, would it be possible to have the Livingston Badge, and below have, just 'Hack' and it would come in at the same price? Getting a car at the end of the month, you see!

3704[/snapback]

If you can supply a good quality badge then yeah np's.

(Getting the hang of the new plate system at work now, I am now the 'showplates' expert lol)

• 4 months later...

nice one my son!

i'll get me new car in the next week (hopefully anyway-bloody banks are about as quick as budge changing spikes bumper but at least he's getting the hang of it now!!!  rofl.gif )

Intereted 2 know how many other dirters have em?

cheers jb

if i give u some pic's would u do a set of plates for me ???

19466[/snapback]

all depends on the pic and how you want them setting out m8

Edited by Jonnyboy273

i would like a set let me know how to pay for them.

coco 2.gif

19857[/snapback]

pm me through forum or email me jonnyboy273@hotmail.com for details m8

can u resize them and stuff

something like this

Greenwood Race Engines

pic                                                                                                  pic

Grennwood Race Engines

something like that layout???  

post-468-1118311938_thumb.jpg

The front one shouldn't pose too much of a problem, the back will though as you have to put a white background behind any pics to make them look right (most colours change when put on a yellow background- red to orange, blue to a black colour etc)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
can u resize them and stuff

something like this

Greenwood Race Engines

pic                                                                                                  pic

Grennwood Race Engines

something like that layout???  

*cough cough* wink.gif

steeringwheel.gif

• 3 years later...
Well I have been working on some based on the 'GB Euro' style plates, and they are as near to street legal as you can get! (A copper who come into the shop had a look and he said he couldnt see any problem with them).

As stated way back they aint legal, but most coppers dont have issues with them, I usually take them off for mot though, depends where it goes ;)

I have been using them for 4 years and when i got got stopped and rolloxed for going to fast they said nowt about them.

Only make them for myself now mind

The rules changed again this year, you no longer have to have the postcode of where you purchased it or BS numbers, I ain't too sure on the little details of writing on them etc but any non standard backgrounds (honeycomb etc) should fail the MOT and fairly sure you're not allowed to show any logos/emblems other than flags of relevant countries.

From where I make them we have to Have our shop name on them and postcode, and BS Numbers. We were told we were no longer allowed our phone number on them from november last year, and the only flag your allowed on them is the GB... but from 28th April your allowed the English flag... its all a load of crap really...! My one's are well fancy, but its a J plate so i can get away with it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..