ukdirt f2 problem

dangerous damo

ive just downloaded f2 heat and all the skinpacks, the carxxx.tex files are present in the ukdirtf2 folder but there are no entries in drivers.txt for them, hence they dont appear in the game.

my computer isnt able to open a .tex file so i cant see who is using what chassis in order to make entries in drivers.txt. ie-

table driver

number995

name  novice higman

chassis xxx

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

ui_image driver995.img

i need to know 'xxx' before i can make an entry for them in drivers .txt. any ideas?

it is for use online that why there is no drivers txt,when u race online u will then be able to see there cars.

no one can open a .tex file btw table

Driver

number 121

name Pedz 121

chassis randall

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

ui_image driver998.img

end

cheers pedz. its only for offline, but because there are only the entries in drivers.txt for the novice cars i can ony select and race against the novice cars offline which is a bit boring. is there any way i can find out what chassis everyone is running so i can add the entries into drivers.txt. then i can race against more cars offline.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..