Ashley Jones Tribute

Guest Trash

I posted this a couple of days ago but it has disappeared so it's here again:

There are quite a few speedway fans on here so hopefully of interest to some. Kings Lynn rider Ashley Jones was killed in a racing accident a few weeks ago at the much too young age of 24. There has been an excellent tribute video made to him, the quality is superb and it's quite moving too.

CLICK HERE TO GO THERE

good video tribute that takes a while to download but well put together and a nice tribute for someone who was obviously a rising star,i think it was this guy who they had a minutes silence for at the last lynn f1 meeting and it was observed perfectly,any short oval loss is a loss for all not just that formula.

good video tribute that takes a while to download but well put together and a nice tribute for someone who was obviously a rising star,i think it was this guy who they had a minutes silence for at the last lynn f1 meeting and it was observed perfectly,any short oval loss is a loss for all not just that formula.

Yes your right crasher altho the tractor running and f1 revving its nutts off in pits wouldnt be my idea of being perfectly observed but noticed this is becoming more apparent.

Guest Searley

I spoke to Ashley quite a few times the last only a few weeks before the horrible accident, the last track he rode in Britain was Rye House where i go every week, he was a good prospect and its a great loss to the sport!

R.I.P Ash!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..