Get well soon DaveW (Rubber)

bazvale 276

I told Tugs lots of times not to leave you stuck out in that freezing cold garage all evening.

Lmao Big Al, He has already used that one to blame me thanks!!!

Little Update on him....

He is looking better today but still not anywhere near perfect, problem is in both his lungs now too not just one. But will know more tomorrow when doctor sees him.

He wants home though as he is hating it, his ward "friends" are mostly twice his age plus, and the nurses...... well he calls one king kong if thats anything to go by, rofl. They not nice at all. Poor fella.

He's home now!!! Looking and feeling much better.

Has another week off work though as he not fully better. That'll be his 4th week of work, lol, some people will go to some lengths for time off!! just kidding! Glad he's home and looking well again!

He's home now!!! Looking and feeling much better.

Has another week off work though as he not fully better. That'll be his 4th week of work, lol, some people will go to some lengths for time off!! just kidding! Glad he's home and looking well again!

Hooray!  appl.gif

Doctor Chewy prescribes a daily dose of online racing to aid recuperation  wink.gif

Thanks for the kind words lads and yes im home after hearing what doc was saying they still have no clue what was wrong as he gave me 3 different answers need to go back in 4-6 weeks for a few tests on my lungs lets hope they dry out from christmas first eh wink.gif

Once again thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..