Banger drivers list 2005

kruiz

Was there a banger drivers list for 2005? unsure.gif

Any help appreciated.

I assume you mean real life as opposed to online?

Best place to ask that sorta question is on the Ovalchat forum. Click here

I think he means banger drivers who race real life who also race online, although i maybe wrong

I mean real life banger drivers whether they race online or not.  Just all banger drivers.  Does anybody know of a site or something where i can find a list of registered 2005 drivers or a points chart please.

I mean real life banger drivers whether they race online or not.  Just all banger drivers.  Does anybody know of a site or something where i can find a list of registered 2005 drivers or a points chart please.

That sort of question is posted in the wrong place here really mate, would probably get alot more answers on Ovalchat like chewy said. RDC has points charts for all there banger drivers, so have a look there for some, a link can be found from www.wellbent.cjb.net

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..