New Racing game (with brisca F1)

H33Racing

DTM Race Driver 3

Just found this .. Game will be realeased March 2006 and features

over 35 racing classes over 80 Tracks.

•Euro Karting Championship, Formula Ford, Formula 1000, Formula Palmer Audi, Formula BMW ADAC Championship, Formula 3, BMW Williams FW27 GP, and BMW Williams Challenge.

Touring Cars

•Autosport Clio Cup, Type-R Trans Cup, European V6 Championship, V8 Supercars, V8 Supercars International Tour, HPDC V8 Supercar Series, DTM, and SuperTruck International Series.

Oval

•US Dirt Series, Indy Racing League, Dodge Superspeedway Tour, World Sprintcar Series, and US Speedtruck Challenge, Brisca F1 .

Classics

•Renault A110 Intenational Rally, RA Rallycross Championhip, US Muscle Car Tour, Silver Arrows Grand Prix Series, Silver Arrows Endurance, 1930s Vintage Grand Prix, 1970s GT Cup, Historic Group B Rally, 1960s GT, RWD Anniversary Rally, 1960s Grand Prix, 1980s Grand Prix, and 1990s Grand Prix.

Off Road & Rally

•MG Team Rally Shield, International RallyCross, Group N Rally, 4x4 RallyCross, Mitsubishi Motors Rally Trophy, Off-Road Buggy Nationals, Baja Motorcross Series, 4X4 Monster Series, Baja Buggy KitCar Cup, Nissan Off-Road Challenge, and 4x4 Off-Road Tour.

GT

•Global GT Lights, Palmer Caterham Challenge, Japanese Works Cup, Palmer Jaguar JP1, Xpower SV Shield, Class A 4WD Track Challenge, Class B 4WD Track Challenge, British GT - N-GT, British GT - GT Cup, World GT Cup, World GT - NGT, Ultima Can-Am Tour, and GT Tuning Cup.

Sprintcar Screenie

F1 Legends Screenie

IRL Screenie

Rally Screenie

LeMans Screenie

Clio Screenie

Cheers

Mark

They have realeased a demo but when i played it i was very disapointed as the previous games were geat and the demo was bad and the damage seemed quite poor,

i read somewhere that they are going to release a better demo soon which i hope is much more like the standard of the previous games which are amazing

I also just played the demo. You can have a go in a 2006 Honda Civic

but i also was very dissapointed in the gameplay .. car handling is really

**** and unreallistic .. but thats just my opinion. Graphics look great tho ..

Cheers

Mark

If anyone is still intrested now ive told you there is no Brisca F1's init,

Code masters have just released a demo letting you have a race in a DTM, V8 Super car and a Off Road Buggy)

It is well impressive, just a shame no BriSCA f1's  shrug.gif

Anyway its 555 meg and heres the link

ftp://downloads.codemasters.com/demo/v8su...-singledemo.exe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..