A Thank You to the F2 Ladies

F2-Fan

For the Ladies who took part in the F2 Ladies Race the following has been put into the drivers newsletter on behalf of Carole Cole

BSCDA Formula Two Newsletter

Ben Fund Treasurer Carole Cole would like to thank Sharon Blood, and everyone else for organising the 2005 Ladies Race, in aid of the BSCDA Ben Fund Account. On the night £2757.00 in sponsorship money was handed over to the fund, with a helmet collection on the night adding a further £132.10 to the coffers.  There is still more sponsorship money to come, and it is intended that this will be collected and presented to the Ben Fund at the Startrax awards night in January.

I would like to add my thanks for the drivers who loaned their cars for this event, and for the record books I list the participants and the car numbers that they used

Sharon Blood 297

Sophie Clark 362

Michelle Palmer 606

Claire Butcher 509

Jo Polley 511

Angie North 72

Caroline Bradford 140

Theresa Phillips 304

Leanne Thackra 324

Tracey Mailer 329

Kate Wright 448

Carol Trout 502

Jane Osbourne 589

Dina Pedge 819

Thank you ladies for your efforts one and all.

All of the above Ladies who took part would have by now received a personal letter of thank you from Carole Cole for putting on this event on behalf of the Ben Fund.  If any of them haven't seen the letter it would have gone to the driver of the car that you borrowed.

In the same newsletter Steve Rees has put the following

Ladies Race will subject to approval be repeated on Sunday 5 November 2006 at Belle Vue!  I believe £1500 was handed over on the night from the Ladies & Ben Fund Collection.  Alan Wilde is collecting the balance for presentation on the Show weekend.  Well Done Girls!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..