Render of a Wing

Badura_Racing258

Rendering takes alot of peoples time up.

Took me about 3 minutes actually...... all david asked for was some basic shots of the sides, as you can see the paintjob is quite small and complex in places, try and read that clearly in game....

Hope these are ok matey.

post-9-1135895226.jpg

post-9-1135895238.jpg

Cheers men. 3 Minutes? Hope that wasn't too much of your time  unsure.gif  tongue.gif

Forgot i never done the other [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] at the top right hand corner, but after i've finished it off...i'll get that done!

Need to make the number smaller, and the name smaller,,,due to the 'outline' of the wing...handy what three minutes of spare time can actually do, and help out!

Much appreciated,

Hack

Editable Mesh -> Select Polygons

After you select them move them away from the car and delete the rest of it. Then get the lighting and it on the floor then render away! wink.gif

Btw, that is just from memory and may not be the way Chops and MoR did theirs.. king.gif

Lol nice one chops, must get round to getting the fancy brazil thing myself..... Glad you like it hack, looks like a tidy skin matey.

Cheers MoR

Any chance of the finished wing? This time, the boxes at the top are done! smile.gif Just the main body of the car, and maybe something for the top of the wing....but i prefer it clear, or with an image, but that makes it look 'untidy' and i can't get any decent pictures of Sonic, as it's hjard to get them to a transparent background, without it looking 'scruffy'. Always had sonic (don't know why!) on one car or another! smile.gif

Some people want to see an example of my work (Apparently!)

Having took some time whilst watching the darts, my 'Nearly' finished tar car for 2006, which still has a few wee bits to add (very little..) and maybe, when i look at it again, a few changes...but it's next to finished.

If anyone could fire a few renders, in a jeep, of the wing on the car, from a few angles, at the back panel, close up  of the sides looking forward from the back, in the Brazil render, or whatever smile.gif You'll find the TGA HERE in 1024x1024 size smile.gif

Any help much appreciated,

Regards,

Hack

Some people want to see an example of my work (Apparently!)

Having took some time whilst watching the darts, my 'Nearly' finished tar car for 2006, which still has a few wee bits to add (very little..) and maybe, when i look at it again, a few changes...but it's next to finished.

If anyone could fire a few renders, in a jeep, of the wing on the car, from a few angles, at the back panel, close up  of the sides looking forward from the back, in the Brazil render, or whatever smile.gif You'll find the TGA HERE in 1024x1024 size smile.gif

Any help much appreciated,

Regards,

Hack

How are these m8

Cheers

Mark

post-101-1136310500.jpg

post-101-1136310511.jpg

post-101-1136310526.jpg

post-101-1136310539.jpg

post-101-1136310551.jpg

post-101-1136310782.jpg

Excellent mate. Just what i'm looking for, your jsuta big show off liek Dragon! biggrin.gif Seriously though, they are top notch, but are they suppose to be totally shiney?! Anyway, i like them, and couldn't ask for anything better!

Thanks for your time mark, now to get it completely finished for the new season with a few bits here and there  smile.gif

Regards,

Hack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..