Battlefield2

Guest Scrapman53

Guest Scrapman53

If there's anyone on here got Battlefield2, I've found a cool link.

You can make your own leaderboard if you know other peoples Nicknames in the game.

Follow this link http://bf2s.com/ and put your nick in the "get stats" part, then at the top of the next page, just fill in peoples Nicknames you know and save it.

Maybe we could all get online one night and get in the same server for a laugh.  thumbs_up.gif

My Nick is scrappy53 if anyone wants to add me. And it would be good if other peeps could post their Nicknames here too.  thumbs_up.gif

Another one much the same, but it updates your stats quicker is here http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/leaderboard.php But doesn't show you if your mates are currently online.  thumbs_up.gif

Edited by Scrapman53

• 2 weeks later...

only got the demo so far but will be gettin full game if i can find it all shops here sold out might order online if can't pick it up next week,tis a superb game from what i've seen in demo :thumbup:

not get it off Play.com or anywhere online?

just ordered it from http://shop.game.net/ 20 quid plus couple of quid delivery,should have it by weekend hopefully :thumbup:

Edited by chris

lo which version of bf2 do u lads use patch wise as ther are a few out, at the mo mine is set at 1.02442.0 i've tried joining a few servers that members on here are in and can't connect to the servers also do u lads use gamespy to join servers or go thru the multiplayer option in game :2:

Edited by chris

Guest Scrapman53

lo which version of bf2 do u lads use patch wise as ther are a few out, at the mo mine is set at 1.02442.0 i've tried joining a few servers that members on here are in and can't connect to the servers also do u lads use gamespy to join servers or go thru the multiplayer option in game :2:

Hi Chris. We all use patch v1.12 and connect via multiplayer in the game. If you go here http://bf2s.com/my-leaderboard.php and make your own leaderboard with the user names people have put in this thread you will be able to see who is online and what server they're in if you hover your mouse over the green dot next to their name. :thumbs_up:

PS. If your global score is under 100 pts you might not be able to see your own name, so get killing. lol.

thanx pete for the info now i've got a big problem when i install the patch then try to play the game it starts to load then i get ctd,seen on some forums that my graphic card aint supported needs to have a 1.4 pixel shader (nvidia geforce 6600 gt)but i can play the game np without the patch :shrug: might get a new card or just leave it as it is and play the unpatched version but then i'll be missing out :(

Edited by chris

Guest Scrapman53

Do you mean you have a 6600gt? That card runs BF2. Cod has a 6600 and Daz has a 6600gt and they have no probs. If you have one, try the latest Driver from the Nvidia site. I'm on Forceware Driver 81.95. :thumbs_up:

cap u got the bfg 6600gt oc havnt u?same as i had and daz252 has got now

i ran the 81.95 driver and i runnin it with my 7800gt

i got driver m8 if u wish to try the one i have....if u do i be around sunday nite :thumbup:

thanx all for the info now got my bf2 game working with the v1.12 patch i had the wrong nvidia driver installed i was using forceware 81.98 :banghead2: got 81.95 now and works fine cyas online :thumbup:

Edited by chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..