A quick question

*Dippy400*

Well all I'm saying in the matter is, the person in question is not usually quick, usually wrecking, and put up against LeeK, or Cunny, wouldn't come near in ability, or speed.

I was RM on the night that the said lap was done, and LeeK said before the main race that he thought the car was dodgy, and after the main race said the car was definately dodgy.  I chose to let the said person stay, but of course he's not going to do any more superfast laps if he knows people are watching him?

It's also worth bearing in mind the team that the said person is particularly well known for modding cars, and using them.  Also I sent Knobby a chat log the other night of a member of the team saying "There's more us modders can do, it's not as simple as you think".

Says it all if you ask me???

And before the said person accuses me, I have used modded cars in the past, but only renaming chassis, and haven't used them for years.  I only ever had a V8 Roller which was poo (although it buried Nick crackingly at Mildo once wink.gif) and when I was accused of cheating a month or so ago, after watching the replay it was clear I wasn't.

Ban 'em for life if they refuse to stop, they're ruining the game, and free leagues, and for alot of people free leagues are all they (can) race.

Had my say, not going to say anymore on the matter.

ok marc if u say so    blink.gif   "the team being well known as cheats" ..... yeh alrite dont u mean that tilly is the only 1 that cheated and that was obvious. He is also the only member of the team who can mod cars and physics so i think u should re-phrase that bit thumbup.gif

thanks, MNB World Champ  042.gif  rolleyes.gif

Edited by dannyboy_530

well iv been told these settups are cunnys but i dont know if they are shrug.gif  i can name them if you want lol???

anyway i dunno why people call us cheats , just because we beat them i guess  shrug.gif  shrug.gif

who said they were my setups? and who you get them off?

I think last summer Cunny you regularly posted a setup on forum prior to BWS starting. These might be what they mean.

Cheers

Ranny

ok marc if u say so    blink.gif   "the team being well known as cheats" ..... yeh alrite dont u mean that tilly is the only 1 that cheated and that was obvious. He is also the only member of the team who can mod cars and physics so i think u should re-phrase that bit thumbup.gif

i think u should rephrase that because i only used a modded car once got cought and stopped but now i have no modding stuff as i have had computer redone (thansk knobby and daddy knobby) and wont b gettin it as i think its boring to win well easy with modded cars

thanks Tilly

Edited by tilly

Danny530 i heard you say that night when we accused you off modding " just coz jack makes good setups " so you got it from jack or jack made you it but i still dont think he could make a 14.0 setup .. so why did you say you got it of bears  shrug.gif

ok marc if u say so    blink.gif   "the team being well known as cheats" ..... yeh alrite dont u mean that tilly is the only 1 that cheated and that was obvious. He is also the only member of the team who can mod cars and physics so i think u should re-phrase that bit thumbup.gif

How old are you? 11?

There no pride in anything if you cheat.... i wasn't there or have shown any evidence, but your attitude stinks and i wouldnt be suprised if you cheated.

I would challenge you to bring yourself to ukdirt, to see your reaction when you get trounced by everyone, but we could do without people like you in our league!

How old are you? 11?

There no pride in anything if you cheat.... i wasn't there or have shown any evidence, but your attitude stinks and i wouldnt be suprised if you cheated.

I would challenge you to bring yourself to ukdirt, to see your reaction when you get trounced by everyone, but we could do without people like you in our league!

He's the same age as me, 15, although I have respect and behave (well kind of wink.gif).

Danny530 i heard you say that night when we accused you off modding " just coz jack makes good setups " so you got it from jack or jack made you it but i still dont think he could make a 14.0 setup .. so why did you say you got it of bears  shrug.gif

Yeh we had a so called cunny set up but it was for a crown (or thats what it said) so jack changed bits and bobs to make it suit a mk1 granny  thumbs_up.gif

How old are you? 11?

1) i didnt cheat, never have done i cant be bothered with stuff like that! look at the replay if u want

2) when does the new ukdirt season start....il see you then:)

How old are you? 11?

1) i didnt cheat, never have done i cant be bothered with stuff like that! look at the replay if u want

2) when does the new ukdirt season start....il see you then:)

Looking forward to it  042.gif

When i first got the game i raced free leagues and enjoyed them as i wasnt the best at it , had some good racing , but in the past year ive been racing ukdirt and BWS which in all fairness is the best online drivers, And as every meeting goes on im learning how to set up and becoming on the pace and having good races, but when i race free leagues theres a certain lot what have never been that quick, barely on the pace but now there overtaking people like there standing still  blink.gif , just seems to take the fun out of racing, and its true what they all say"oo ive got cunnys setup" but even cunny who is probaly one of the top drivers in ukdirt cant overtake you like that!

Cheers Si

Hope when we replace heat we can sort this out!

Just whatched te replay and the driver who got the lap.. Went wide on pit turn hit wall about half way round it went up on 2 wheels slightly and he got a 14.077 is that possible  scared15.gif

Editied for time mistake

Edited by Dazza_2005

TBH i dont care if there cheating or not all i want is cunny's super setup's any chance  rofl.gif

if there cheating so be it let them carry on as if they come into uk dirt they will be found out and targeted so they will not finish anyhow and believe me i would take a ban to stop them so let them carry on with it in the other leagues and if they can't stop it tough they will fold and uk dirt will keep getting stronger and stronger.........

Just whatched te replay and the driver who got the lap.. Went wide on pit turn hit wall about half way round it went up on 2 wheels slightly and he got a 14.077 is that possible  scared15.gif

Editied for time mistake

LMAO ur having a larf aint u??? i didnt go wide at any time it was a near perfect lap i cliped the wall slighty as i went over chequard and therefore lost no speed on that lap....

LMAO ur having a larf aint u??? i didnt go wide at any time it was a near perfect lap i cliped the wall slighty as i went over chequard and therefore lost no speed on that lap....

cool, i can do near-perfect laps offline given the time, post the setup and we'll all have a go at a 14.077 biggrin.gif

cool, i can do near-perfect laps offline given the time, post the setup and we'll all have a go at a 14.077 biggrin.gif

Superb Wrighty  rofl.gif  thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..