307 Tim Warwick

kruiz

I haven't got long to go now. It has taken so long as i have been struggling to get fonts etc. but i am REALLY struggling with trackstar on the side. I have tried all of my fonts, i have downloaded 100 more that looked promising but nothig i could find is anthing like so any help would be extremely appreciated.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Hi Kruiz....

Crasher asked for this car in october for F1s online and i never finished it so it never was raced, and never will be, so i have the trackstar logo which i made myself if you want it? Are you working in psp or photoshop? It's yours as long as you make sure i get a little credit for it and don't pass it off for your own. Sure you've done a great job so far, stick with it! :thumbup:

Cheers MoR

Hi Kruiz....

Crasher asked for this car in october for F1s online and i never finished it so it never was raced, and never will be, so i have the trackstar logo which i made myself if you want it? Are you working in psp or photoshop? It's yours as long as you make sure i get a little credit for it and don't pass it off for your own. Sure you've done a great job so far, stick with it! :thumbup:

Cheers MoR

cheers for that Mor :thumbs_up:

• 4 weeks later...

O.k Crasher its not perfect but it is very close to being finished all is needed is Trackstar on the side which i just can't seem to get right. Tell me what you think so far.

[attachmentid=5077]

[attachmentid=5078]

post-862-1141561617.jpg

post-862-1141561640.jpg

Edited by Kruiz 136

After a very impressive season from the low budget driver Tim Warwick and still giving the top drivers a run for their money at any track i decided that it would be a good idea to paint his skin.  Bit of a dodgy chassis i think to have put it on but the for the job. Here are a few screenshots of it:

[attachmentid=4357]

[attachmentid=4358]

The car is downloadable HERE

Please could I use these pics of the UK-Dirt version of Tim's car for the Tim Warwick 307 fansite?

Edited by S-C337

O.k Crasher its not perfect but it is very close to being finished all is needed is Trackstar on the side which i just can't seem to get right. Tell me what you think so far.

[attachmentid=5077]

[attachmentid=5078]

thimk it looks great bud :thumbup:

SC337, yes you can the car and pics for Tim Warwicks fan site. Anything to help a low budget driver! If you get permission off the models maker you i will upload the tga and you can get it rendered if anyone will do it as i don't have the software to do renders. So whatever you want to do with it is fine with me. :thumbs_up:

Crasher, i will get it your car finished as soon as possible but i haven't recieved MoR's version but i will forgive him as i know he is busy lately and it is easy to forget unimportant things when you are an F1 admin, so you are forgiven.

Crasher, i will get it your car finished as soon as possible but i haven't recieved MoR's version but i will forgive him as i know he is busy lately and it is easy to forget unimportant things when you are an F1 admin, so you are forgiven.

Lol was wondering when you posted this this morning. I definately emailed you as i have it saved lol, but obviously didnt get to you. Are you on msn? I emailed it to your aol address.

The car is finally done after a lot of trial and improvement. I have completed the skin with thanks to MoR137 for the TRACKSTAR sign on the side, so thank you MoR.

I hope you like it Crasher.

Downloadable HERE

[attachmentid=5098]

[attachmentid=5099]

post-862-1141671395.jpg

post-862-1141671413.jpg

Well done Kruiz, superb work matey

SC337, yes you can the car and pics for Tim Warwicks fan site. Anything to help a low budget driver! If you get permission off the models maker you i will upload the tga and you can get it rendered if anyone will do it as i don't have the software to do renders. So whatever you want to do with it is fine with me. :thumbs_up:

Thanks for that.

Who is the models maker, what's tga & what's rendered?

Sorry about all the questions I put on this forum. :blush:

I am no expert on renders but a render is a picture that makes the cars graphics look a lot smoother and crisp. A tga is the file that you need to make the render. I can supply that. You need the model makers permission to get a render though.

I used the chassis 'faldingt' if you want it rendered you should ask in the skin painting section of this forum if someone will do it for you and ask whether the modeler that made faldingt will let you get render of his model. If that is all o.k then i will upload the tga and then you can wait for it to be rendered.

Hope that made sense to you. :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Kruiz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..