Gradients

Badura_Racing258

I was thinking about posting up Gradients for different colour schemes for Paint Shop Pro 7, but would there be any interest?

I have about ten, but would make more up, given a few hours i could ahve a whole stack for skin painters. Would anyone be interested? Anyone wantthem for their site (Aussie?)?

No point if no one wants them, but i'm willing to do them (just the same as decal sheets are made, plug ins etc etc) It would only involve putting the said, into your gradient folder (if anyones stuck, a 'root' to the folder will be put up, to show you where to put them.

Let me know  smile.gif

I was thinking about posting up Gradients for different colour schemes for Paint Shop Pro 7, but would there be any interest?

I have about ten, but would make more up, given a few hours i could ahve a whole stack for skin painters. Would anyone be interested? Anyone wantthem for their site (Aussie?)?

No point if no one wants them, but i'm willing to do them (just the same as decal sheets are made, plug ins etc etc) It would only involve putting the said, into your gradient folder (if anyones stuck, a 'root' to the folder will be put up, to show you where to put them.

Let me know  smile.gif

i would be interested for the site please m8

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..