skin Uploads

Rikard

Hi,  042.gif

Iv painted myself a load of skins wich im quite proud of, as they took a long time to get around to doing and finish.

Anyway,

Iv done my Bangers (all 5) both Hod Rods (class 1 and 2) SSC, F1 and F2,

all are tested and in .tex format

I go to the upload Tool and theres only the one for Hot Rods so i need the others to be made available for me aswell please.

For different classes the Upload tool says 

"If you want to upload F1 or Banger skins, you must select the specific formula AND class buttons"

What about Hot Rods? how do you distinguish between the classes? or do you just upload two files called (in my case) "car72.tex"?

in Bangers I herd somewhere you need 2 numbers for the Unlimited class??? i posted on the thread to request a second number but no one replied. Im running non-standard wheels (im using the blue ones "wheel_basename revblue") how do include this in the upload? shall i save a copy of my "Table Driver" in notpad in the zip file aswell?

As you can see im quite puzzled  (it doesn't take much lol) sign02.gif

Thanks for reading this and thanks for any help in advance   thumbup.gif

Rikard  2.gif

Edited by Rikard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..