DS420 Hearse skin.

mcrew

Ive got the DS420 hearse skin which I am rendering, but the instructions for the bits are not marked on the layer, so I do not know what coloured block represents what bits, ie bonnet bolts/cage/seat etc.

Has anybody got a clue, as I have been meddling with paint shop for a while now and I cant figure them out ( other wise I will have to paint them, convert the car to text, install it and check out in the game what colours what!).

The blocks are numbered/coloured as follows

Red      = 1

yellow   = 2

white     = 3

grey      = 4

blue       = 5

green     = 6

lilac        = 7

p.s. does anyone know how to adjust text on psp, so I can make ' wavey' sign writing?

I shouldve bought photoshop! rolleyes.gif

Edited by mcrew

Ive got the DS420 hearse skin which I am rendering, but the instructions for the bits are not marked on the layer, so I do not know what coloured block represents what bits, ie bonnet bolts/cage/seat etc.

Has anybody got a clue, as I have been meddling with paint shop for a while now and I cant figure them out ( other wise I will have to paint them, convert the car to text, install it and check out in the game what colours what!).

The blocks are numbered/coloured as follows

Red      = 1

yellow   = 2

white     = 3

grey      = 4

blue       = 5

green     = 6

lilac        = 7

p.s. does anyone know how to adjust text on psp, so I can make ' wavey' sign writing?

Cant say for sure without looking (on laptop at the moment) but is there a layer you may have hidden which explains what is what.

If not, ill take a look for you and post up what they are

I dont use Paint Shop Pro because i think it rubbish! so i cant help you with that

Dazza

Edited by Dazza684

I cant help you on the numbers unfortunatly but heres how to do the wavey signs.

on the main toolbar find the drawing tool, when you've found it right click and select TOOL OPTIONS. Tick the Create as Vector box, and change type to " POINT TO POINT LINE " . Then start forming a line where you want the text to flow, when you've got a line for the text to follow, select the Text box, and hover your mouse over any point of the line, it should become the "A" symbol on a curve, click it and type your text. The text should then flow along the line.

Hope that helps.  thumbup.gif

Cheers knobby, I'll give that a try when I get home. thumbs_up.gif 

Dazza, I cant realy comment wether psp is rubbish or not as Ive not used anything else.

It just seems that any guides that are available for skin painting, are only for paintshop.......maybe that should tell me somthing? blink.gif

Cheers knobby, I'll give that a try when I get home. thumbs_up.gif 

Dazza, I cant realy comment wether psp is rubbish or not as Ive not used anything else.

It just seems that any guides that are available for skin painting, are only for paintshop.......maybe that should tell me somthing? blink.gif

To be honest, the principals of Paintshop and Photoshop is the same, but i find Photoshop much easier to use yet it seems more powerful then Paintshop.

For instance the wavey text, in Photoshop you type a word, then click warp text, and there are loads of preset styles that you text will go to, without having to draw lines all over the place first. Although maybe some people like PSP better, suppose its down to personal preference, who am I to say scared15.gif

As for the Dh420 hearse, what i originally thought isnt there, so you will have to put it in game and see whats what, sorry about that.

Dazza

As for the Dh420 hearse, what i originally thought isnt there, so you will have to put it in game and see whats what, sorry about that.

Dazza

No worries, I'll just give it a try.............who knows, it may even come out better with the colours all messed about! thumbup.gif

Here ya go Crewie, if you havent already done so

Red - Underneath the wheel arches

Yellow - Insides

Green - Bonnet Bolts

White - Inside the pillars

Blue - the Seat

Grey - Rollcage

Dunno what pink does shrug.gif

Hope that helps abit

Dazza

Here ya go Crewie, if you havent already done so

Red - Underneath the wheel arches

Yellow - Insides

Green - Bonnet Bolts

White - Inside the pillars

Blue - the Seat

Grey - Rollcage

Dunno what pink does shrug.gif

Hope that helps abit

Dazza

Cheers Dazza! thumbup.gif

I will have a try later, and experiment with that pink panel. blink.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..