Your desktop

Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine atm, few things need altering but its pretty much done...

IPB Image

Is that F1 folder for RF? stocks or normal f1?

What is Valcrack?

Is that the RF crack next to the rfactorsetup? Thinking of getting RF didnt realize there was a crack...

Is that F1 folder for RF? stocks or normal f1?

What is Valcrack?

Is that the RF crack next to the rfactorsetup? Thinking of getting RF didnt realize there was a crack...

1) Normal brisca heat F1, contains all my 3d max files..

2) Valcrack is used for modelling things for heat, ie the datsun 180b i did

3) Didnt know there was a crack for rfactor? what a waste of money :banghead2:

Guest Scrapman53

I'd advise anyone to pay the money for rFactor. If everyone cracked it, there will be no rFactor2 or future updates. Which would end up with us playing old games in say 10 years time.

I've more than got my moneys worth out of rFactor in the last year. Support the developers that support the modding scene chaps please. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:rofl: thats pure class . wd crewie.

God we are a hot bunch. I guess that was taken before the champagne started flowing, cause my thong aint showing in this pic.

bet a few on here will be printing that off and sneaking to the little boys room.lol

Edited by swerve

Fine looking bunch. :thumbup:

That was a great party, the beer and banter was in great form and the birds oh the birds that were there, The Plonk groupies. :thumbup::2::thumbs_up:

Lucky for you! I couldn't have a drink as I had been volunteered for being chaffuer for the night (see our mode of transport in the background). Oh well, still a good night. We will have to do it again sometime :thumbup:

heres my new one I took at northampton last weekend :coffee:

post-1142-1184929064.jpg

Edited by walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..