Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new one from the skeggy speeweekend :coffee:

post-1142-1186952604_thumb.jpg

Yes it is John Toulson 286 from F1

wow that thing's gorgeous.......(assuming you have a connection with Mr. T that you may not have lol) Is he still involved in the truck show at Witton Park Mr. Beef? That show's provided some beautiful liveries over the years in our area :appl: notably not just from the unit you've shown, but also Frank Hudson's fleet (yes, number spotters, ex-489) and Jeremy Tarn.........We (at an old company i worked for) did a trailer for Mr. Tarn a few years ago (big centre-grab brick carrier) and we're walking around this thing just finished oohing and aahing about how well it looked until Jeremy turns up with the unit...........jaw-droppingly good airbrush work on it :o put the trailer to shame haha

nice desktop :)

Hi Wrighty

Sadly I dont have anythging to do with JT just a truck and stock car fan.

He normaly shows at the truck fest at Barnard Castle which I assume you refer to as Whitton Park.

He also shows traction engines at steam rallies.

the blonde one looks EPIC :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..