Your desktop

Yorick_H30

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres My new one.

Pic taken today at the vintage car rally. Crimond had one car from each formula there.

Picture is Ally strachan 501 Brand new Saloon.

[attachmentid=16273]

Mart :thumbup:

post-783-1180907816_thumb.jpg

Allys put an appeal in. The appeal meeting is this week.

Wednesday if i remember right. So i hope all goes well and he gets it lifted to a year. :thumbup:

Best thing about it... Bill barrack was also there. I think they let ally use his saloon as it is promotoing the sport, plus it is an undamaged saloon. but who knows :shrug:

Edited by martwisely

a year ban? what he do kill somone? lol

Nice car though :thumbup:

not quite :scared15:

Herealised i think what he had done after doing it.. and i believe they are now talking... but not sure...

He got out of his saloon when the race was startin walked across track and went over to another saloon stick hand in window and tried to hit another driver, but i dunno if he actually hit him as i was not at the meeting. Just told about it.

They have lifebanned him, which i dont think is deserved as i have seen worse incidents than this and that person geetin off light hearted.

Also theve tried to ban him from every other track , eg cowdie being one of them. But i think (Not sure) its been lifted there. As the Chairman of crimond cannot make that decision

Edited by martwisely

See ERIK you cack promotor spoiling the sport for others..

But we all know the Crimond chairmans a ... < fill in your own words there!!!

Wont be soon till he retires hopefully :scared15:

Edited by martwisely

See ERIK you cack promotor spoiling the sport for others..

I've got nothing to do with the promoter, so how can you blame me?

To be honest, I'd like to see Ally Strachan racing at Crimond again as there will actually be contact in the Saloons.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..