Memories from Firecracker 2004

Ranny

A lot of Ukdirters met Boozie and Shez that day, I'm gutted here, tonight I spoke to Booz for the first time since and have found out that Shez passed away on the 25th December.

I thought I had problems but nothing like this, I hope the bickering can be realised as being juvenile compared to what is happening in real life.

I am feeling for Booz at the moment big time.

Bugger.

Ranny

so sorry to hear about shez boozie dont no what the hell to type in times like this as words cant describe what you must be going through hope you are doing ok and look forward to seeing you online sometime through the year

travel

I was also another one who met Boozie and Shez for the first time at Firecracker and I like everyone just can't believe what i have just read.

Had a real good laugh that day with you both was great fun and a pleasure.

I'm so sorry Boozie, I know it's not much help but I'm thinking of you at the moment mate.

Keep strong.

Lakey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..