Battlefield 2 problem

Rikard

I started my Battlefield 2 online Career today

I played for a good 2 houres, and got a silver medal in a 64 player server :thumbup:

But i went to view my stats in game and everything is still stuck on 0! nothing has changed?

I don't know if i done anything rong, iv got an account and everything its "Rikard_87"

Any ideas would be great, thanks

Rikard

I played for a good 2 houres, and got a silver medal in a 64 player server :thumbup:

But i went to view my stats in game and everything is still stuck on 0! nothing has changed?

I don't know if i done anything rong, iv got an account and everything its "Rikard_87"

Rikard

give it time to update your stats m8 iv'e waited for 24 hours on some occasions and make sure you play in a ranked server m8

Edited by Cod120

Rikard

give it time to update your stats m8 iv'e waited for 24 hours on some occasions and make sure you play in a ranked server m8

Thanks mate, il keep you updated, you can imigin i wasn't too happy after i was doing unusally well for me lol

Rikard :2:

Guest Scrapman53

Just to add to Cods answer. Make sure you have an X in the box next to "ranked" in the multiplayer screen. This makes sure you will always play in a ranked server. (you should see about 2500 - 3500 servers to pick from with this ticked. :thumbs_up:

When i selected the Ranked box no servers came up, i assume this is cause there on a differetn patch,

i had a look around the website, is v1.12 really 280 meg? or is this the wrong file?

Rikard :2:

Yes it's a big file, and takes a while to download, EA servers are crap.

• 2 weeks later...

hope u see the fun side m8 but theres going to be a new patch out this each i hear so it be better :o

All problems are now solved, thanks guys, :2::thumbup:

just to add to what Pedz said about EA servers, im downloading the new update to 1.2, "only" a 83meg file but its soooo sloooow to download, im doing it now, i started about 2 and a half houres ago and its only just reached 50%! i normaly download about 110kb/sec per seconds, but its only going 4.8kb/sec!! :o thats like dial up speed! :banghead2:

Rikard :coffee:

Guest Scrapman53

Lol. It took me 3 attempts starting about 10 pm on Tuesday night and eventually after various problems, it was downloaded when I came in from work on Wednesday! Nightmare.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..