polo pics

lewis208

Theres a picture of his car in the Banger banner at the top of this page,

I know it may be a sensitive subject but when and how did he pass away? is there like a profile for him? just i never realy herd of him but it sounds like banger racing has lost a popula guy...

Rikard

I know it may be a sensitive subject but when and how did he pass away? is there like a profile for him? just i never realy herd of him but it sounds like banger racing has lost a popula guy...

Rikard

Polo was banger racing! Passed away a few years ago now (His memorial meeting was at Arena in 2003, so im guessing at 2002).

There was a thread on the Ovalchat forum so people could post there thought and pass on there condolences, and it made the hairs stand up on the back of your neck.

What he could do with a car most of us only dream about, he could win a World title or just pull of massive hit after massive hit. After he got his ban from bangers he raced 2 litre hot rods where he came very good picking up some titles. He actually died fom burns he received after a fire at his yard. (I think it was his yard anyway!)

A very sadly missed driver, one of the best ever seen

Rikard

Polo was banger racing! Passed away a few years ago now (His memorial meeting was at Arena in 2003, so im guessing at 2002).

There was a thread on the Ovalchat forum so people could post there thought and pass on there condolences, and it made the hairs stand up on the back of your neck.

What he could do with a car most of us only dream about, he could win a World title or just pull of massive hit after massive hit. After he got his ban from bangers he raced 2 litre hot rods where he came very good picking up some titles. He actually died fom burns he received after a fire at his yard. (I think it was his yard anyway!)

A very sadly missed driver, one of the best ever seen

very very well sed dazza :appl:

I agree, well said m8

I can remember watching him at arena and wimbo, great driver, could follow in a car like no other, remember him following in a mr man car at one of the firecrackers...txt book style.

:appl:

I remember when Polo raced his last alternative world final at Smeatharpe Stadium, Him and Gus Carter had a private DD, and they both ended up swapping cars with other people, as they had wrecked their own, so that they could carry on the feud. Once the cars were wrecked, they both calmly got out, shook hands and walked over to the saftey area together.

I remember when Polo raced his last alternative world final at Smeatharpe Stadium, Him and Gus Carter had a private DD, and they both ended up swapping cars with other people, as they had wrecked their own, so that they could carry on the feud. Once the cars were wrecked, they both calmly got out, shook hands and walked over to the saftey area together.

:appl: that is what banger racing is all about..polo was a true legend :appl:

great pics as well ernie

Edited by MichaelG - 38

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..