newbie wanting to practice online for 1st time..help

swerve

hi. i have just had my account fully activated and wanted to go online for a practice at the bangers.i have all downloads and tracks installed

i have all the info ip address , password, server word etc. where do i go from here. is there a guide about?

thanks in advance for your time

i've been into multiplayer, entered ip address (says succeded) then enter password, i then go to screen where it has my name down in bottom left corner with red light next to it. do i need to enter something else down on bottom left of screen, because i click approve and nothing happens apart from light turns amber.

Edited by swerve

i've been into multiplayer, entered ip address (says succeded) then enter password, i then go to screen where it has my name down in bottom left corner with red light next to it. do i need to enter something else down on bottom left of screen, because i click approve and nothing happens apart from light turns amber.

you are doing everything correct mate but there needs to be at least two of you in there in order to race. cheers, damo.

you are doing everything correct mate but there needs to be at least two of you in there in order to race. cheers, damo.

gutted, i thought it would always be busy. thanks anyway

ive found saturday nights are the best. most other banger praccy nights are a bit hit and miss. f1's and f'2 s are normally busy all the time. thats how i practice lol.

i just been doing f2 online, great fun but need to practice and tinker with the car, i went into play bangers and they said it was f2 tonight. but it says bangers, where do i find the timetable?

in the server announcements page on this forum is a winter jolt rota. take no notice of what it says ingame only go by the jolt rota. cheers, damo.

thank you. maybe you can help with one other thing. am i missing any banger cars.

in the banger manager thingy, where i swap skins. i have 1xmetro , 3xpre 68 , 4 x under 2ltr, 5x unlimted and 2 yanks. but when i use civial war pack i have about 56 cars.

is this correct, will more cars be added when new 2006 skins are ready.

hope this makes sense

cheers

in the server announcements page on this forum is a winter jolt rota. take no notice of what it says ingame only go by the jolt rota. cheers, damo.

thank you. maybe you can help with one other thing. am i missing any banger cars.

in the banger manager thingy, where i swap skins. i have 1xmetro , 3xpre 68 , 4 x under 2ltr, 5x unlimted and 2 yanks. but when i use civial war pack i have about 56 cars.

hope this makes sense

also when i click on teams and click on banger desktop to play. the screen just goes black. and i have to press windows on keyboard to get out of it. any ideas?

cheers

hope this makes sense

cheers

you are referring to each individual skinpack. cars come in skinpacks. a deadline is set and everyone must paint their cars to be included in the skinpacks. you must paint a skin for each class: metro, 2litre, pre-68, national and unlimited bangers. then everyone downloads the different skinpacks so that you can use your car when you race. if you would like your cars painting im getting quite good at it. heres an example of one of my cars. give me a shout and ill do them for you and then you have to upload them afterwards yourself. hope this helps, cheers, damo.

[attachmentid=4867]

post-765-1140226770.jpg

hope this makes sense

cheers

you are referring to each individual skinpack. cars come in skinpacks. a deadline is set and everyone must paint their cars to be included in the skinpacks. you must paint a skin for each class: metro, 2litre, pre-68, national and unlimited bangers. then everyone downloads the different skinpacks so that you can use your car when you race. if you would like your cars painting im getting quite good at it. heres an example of one of my cars. give me a shout and ill do them for you and then you have to upload them afterwards yourself. hope this helps, cheers, damo.

[attachmentid=4867]

what i meant was when i race on my own with certain bangers , i have only a few cars to eace against. like if i use the pre 68 skins then there are only 3 cars on the track, if i use cival war skins there is 56 cars. just thought there should be more cars to race against in the other skins. nice offer on doing my skins. i just had paint shop pro 7 delivered today off ebay, i was going to give it a try. the bit that worries me is putting into file and uploading to game and uk dirt site.. if i struggle , i might give you a shout if you dont mind. and if i really struggle i will accept your offer for making skin for me with thanks. i could not see your example, is there a link i need to click.

hope this makes sense

cheers

[attachmentid=4867]

what i meant was when i race on my own with certain bangers , i have only a few cars to race against. like if i use the pre 68 skins then there are only 3 cars on the track, if i use cival war skins there is 56 cars. just thought there should be more cars to race against in the other skins. nice offer on doing my skins. i just had paint shop pro 7 delivered today off ebay, i was going to give it a try. the bit that worries me is putting into file and uploading to game and uk dirt site.. if i struggle , i might give you a shout if you dont mind. and if i really struggle i will accept your offer for making skin for me with thanks. nice paint job by the way. cheers swerve

Edited by swerve

hello again. the reason there are only a couple of cars in the pre-68, 2litre and unlimited games is because there are no skinpacks yet. thats what i tried to say yesterday but probably worded it wrong. you have lots of cars in the civil war pack because you downloaded the skinpack. when you download the new ukdirt packs when they are available you will have so many cars to race against you wont know what to do with them all lol.

about the pic you should be able to see it as long as you have redgistered for the forum which you have so i dont know about that one. soz. hope i could help with the first bit tho. cheers, damo.

lol damo ok that car is well good but can i ask, why has it got scott waite signs on the boot :) sorry if you dont take it as a joke m8

cheerz tombo

lol i used knobbys signs from my 2litre wf car so i couldnt really take the credit for them.

i can't seem to find the offline skin packs. can someone give me the link.

thanks

i found the link on the forum, but there not downloading, says cant find page. anywhere else i can try?

i can't seem to find the offline skin packs. can someone give me the link.

thanks

i found the link on the forum, but there not downloading, says cant find page. anywhere else i can try?

its ok i've sorted it now. brilliant skins :2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..