*my new website,on model bangers*

lenny

Thous modle cars look great, im sure there very tricky and fiddly to make, keep up the good work
:thumbs_up:

and Psyko, that looks like an amazing collection, i have a few cars but nothing like you, i wish i had the space and money to set up a propper display like yours, really good
:thumbs_up:

and hoosier, some people enjoy spending time and money on different hobbies and interests, and if you wanna Criticise people about cars then im afraid youv come to the rong place

:checkeredflag: Rikard :checkeredflag:

Well said Rikard.

I'm not into bangers myself Lenny but fair play to you for the effort your making with your models.-hope it brings in some cash for u .

I'd be interested to find out if you have a mad mick tracey replica from the mid 80's as thats the only banger driver i remeber from my trips to NIR. Always remember him being called to Race Control on the tannoy and doing some jumps off of the ramp that was in place!

Off Topic: I think many people would like to hear your response to what Knobby has said Hoosier!

i think i read that you were 13 if this is the case fair play to you and good luck could make you a bit of cash so go for it,the pics are a bit blurred so sort that out and people will be more inclined to fork out for them,all in all a good idea :thumbs_up: im the same as kendo banger's do nothing for me but good luck with it :thumbs_up:

i think i read that you were 13 if this is the case fair play to you and good luck could make you a bit of cash so go for it,the pics are a bit blurred so sort that out and people will be more inclined to fork out for them,all in all a good idea :thumbs_up: im the same as kendo banger's do nothing for me but good luck with it :thumbs_up:

the pics are blurred,because the cars are small,and its a useless camera, but im doin 3 team black mk1's now, that are vanguards,and bringig in £35 :thumbup: so them pics will be better

Well said Rikard.

I'm not into bangers myself Lenny but fair play to you for the effort your making with your models.-hope it brings in some cash for u .

I'd be interested to find out if you have a mad mick tracey replica from the mid 80's as thats the only banger driver i remeber from my trips to NIR. Always remember him being called to Race Control on the tannoy and doing some jumps off of the ramp that was in place!

Off Topic: I think many people would like to hear your response to what Knobby has said Hoosier!

mad mick? ive not got one done,but easily could do

nt being funny lenny but do u nt have anything better to do?

Its better than making several accounts with ukdirt to get free jolt trial! Tjracing! :3:

:rofl::rofl: quality answer there knobby...what no dazzling reply from our multipull registering, freeloading, scumbag?? go and sponge somewhere else hoosier/tjracing or watever your gunna be called next....me and many other honest racers pay for jolt servers, so leeches like you can have a free trial,then you abuse it you are the lowest form of mankind. :3::3:

ps nice models lenny sorry to have a rant on your tread.

• 2 weeks later...

hows about getting a list done with the available cars on market, scale, pic of it, brand and how difficult to find in any condition as it doesnt really matter if wheels or windows ar in good shape?

for example

a granada (i thing mk3 as i don´t know how u call them in uk) estate in 1:55 scale

IPB Image

available from siku brand, could be find easily on fleamarkets.

a rolls royce silver shadow in 1:64 scale

IPB Image

availabe from Hot Wheels. Most times can be find on ebay. Prices are not that cheap even for cars in bad condition

hows about getting a list done with the available cars on market, scale, pic of it, brand and how difficult to find in any condition as it doesnt really matter if wheels or windows ar in good shape?

for example

a granada (i thing mk3 as i don´t know how u call them in uk) estate in 1:55 scale

IPB Image

IPB Image

availabe from Hot Wheels. Most times can be find on ebay. Prices are not that cheap even for cars in bad condition

i dont no what cars are available, plus no one is interested in models anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATED-NOW HAVE FULL DMAGE-JUST STUCK FINGERS TOGETHER DOING SNAP OFF BUT ITS WORTH IT BIG TIME!!!

my old keyboards on the wander again :scared15:

cracker models lenny keep up the excellant work. :appl::appl::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by Andy543NI

• 1 month later...

been busy over the last month ior so...done loads of models and got a new camera which is much better for models and will also be updated tonight as ive done about 20 roof fins and glued them so it will all be updated thanks lenny

www.lennysmodelbangers.piczo.com

• 2 weeks later...

A new camera has been bought and is now much cleaer

for example

IPB Image

IPB Image

List now added.

www.lennysmodelbangers.piczo.com updated

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..