Most interesting piece of material??

sashjag

This question is asked to banger fans and anyone who has went to a banger meeting!!

What is the most interesting piece of material you have ever seen at a meeting you have attended?

Mine would hav to be... 591 Simon Ballards Big strech limo, which he raced at blockbuster 2, i was only 10 at the time but if my memory serves me well, which it doesnt, he hardly used it to full effect, most times was spent sideways on the armce... if you are going to race a big car like that,, use it properly, but he did use his lincoln limo at blockbuster 4 :rolleyes:

Please post your comments and pics if you have any??

Cheerz 332-Sashjag

post-814-1141584606.jpg

post-814-1141584719.jpg

I don't think novelty sized limos like that are any good for strengh as everybody targets you and you only. There not very good for racing as they are very sluggish.

they are obviously not very good for turning as they are about three car lengths long.

The only thing they are good for is giving the spectators something unusul to watch, and if you race an unusual car often enough you will get some fans like the driver that sticks in my mind is the 145 Bong Gang guy.

Mine would hav to be... 591 Simon Ballards Big strech limo, which he raced at blockbuster 2, i was only 10 at the time but if my memory serves me well, which it doesnt, he hardly used it to full effect, most times was spent sideways on the armce... if you are going to race a big car like that,, use it properly, but he did use his lincoln limo at blockbuster 4 :rolleyes:

He did use a Datty estate at blockbuster 1 to full effect, by jacking a MK2 granada and getting best hit/wrecker of the race.

10 seconds after he did the granada, I in turn jacked him with a 280 Merc. :rofl:

He did use a Datty estate at blockbuster 1 to full effect, by jacking a MK2 granada and getting best hit/wrecker of the race.

10 seconds after he did the granada, I in turn jacked him with a 280 Merc. :rofl:

Ye that reminds me, do you by any chance have any pics og blockbuster 1? if not do you know anyone who has got any?

thanks 332-Sashjag

At the final meeting of last season, I saw this yank, which won the end of season DD.

IPB Image

I also saw this, I think it's an Alfa Romeo of some description, perhaps someone can confirm/correct me?

IPB Image

At the final meeting of last season, I saw this yank, which won the end of season DD.

IPB Image

I also saw this, I think it's an Alfa Romeo of some description, perhaps someone can confirm/correct me?

IPB Image

it's a alfa romeo 164, lovely sounding engines, look great in red but FWD, so ultimately......... crap!

What is the most interesting piece of material you have ever seen at a meeting you have attended?

A woman bent over in front of me once and I saw her knickers, does that count?! :rofl:

Only if you have pictures as evidence! :rolleyes:

The only thing they are good for is giving the spectators something unusul to watch, and if you race an unusual car often enough you will get some fans like the driver that sticks in my mind is the 145 Bong Gang guy.

145 Russ Bate. Always seems to find something unusual :king:

Craig

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..